coffee county

countrygirl11

I am aviod fastpitch fan. Just wondering what is going on at Coffee, The big man helped build the Middle Tennessee fast pitch. The big man built the program and then moved on, and the program has slipped every year since, check the record, very few girls playing at the next level. How long will this be allowed. Coffee cant sink much more. What is sad is that we have played these girls for a few years and they have always beat us bad!!! It appears that something has changed, i hope for the kids sake that the coach can open his mind and make some changes, for Tullahoma i hope it stays the same!!!!!!!!!

Is it sad, or do you hope it "remains this way." I have nothing against Tullahoma and don't root for Coffee, but the way you're making it sound it took a slight slip by Coffee (I expect it to be temporary and maybe improved even by the end of this season) for Tullahoma to advance. I'd rather improve and defeat a top-level program than have to wait until one declines to jump ahead. Also what happened to Tullahoma against Marion, potentially a good team with a lot of good young players, but one that's something around 5-12 playing in AA.

I am aviod fastpitch fan. Just wondering what is going on at Coffee, The big man helped build the Middle Tennessee fast pitch. The big man built the program and then moved on, and the program has slipped every year since, check the record, very few girls playing at the next level. How long will this be allowed. Coffee cant sink much more. What is sad is that we have played these girls for a few years and they have always beat us bad!!! It appears that something has changed, i hope for the kids sake that the coach can open his mind and make some changes, for Tullahoma i hope it stays the same!!!!!!!!!

check your facts about girls going to the next level, most all of coffee's seniors under Floyd have at least had the chance to play college softball some of them just chose not to.

Big win for CC, good luck this wkend

Very good win by CC and it will keep them from going South and it what is wrong in "The Mule Capital of the World" Looks like the bats came outwith a bang and the runs were plentiful! Good win and now what is next? Can you put back to back district wins together? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />