Maryville Vs. Farragut

athlete1

With the help of green's strong arm and leadership skills maryville will try to hang with farragut on monday. All i know is that us maryville guys are upset off and ready to kill farragut! Were ready to show our stuff and try to winn out the season. If Farragut dosnt come ready to play their winning streak will come to and end!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the help of green's strong arm and leadership skills maryville will try to hang with farragut on monday. All i know is that us maryville guys are upset off and ready to kill farragut! Were ready to show our stuff and try to winn out the season. If Farragut dosnt come ready to play their winning streak will come to and end!

The whole everybody upset and ready to kill farragut doesnt really come into play..most everyone they play are like that...and maybe if Farragut has a C game and Maryville plays an A+ game then you might squeak away with a half run victory...but if you cant get a half run victory, i dont think its going to happen. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

farragut just won a tournament and gave up 2 runs in 5 games and saved one of there best for monday and a pretty good pitcher for tuesday who had 13 strike outs in 6 innings not to mention they beat a bradley county team 10 0 in 5 innings who was supposed to be in the top10 in the state all i can say to maryville is good luck because they will need it

i think athlete 1 is full of it but who are they throwin aginst maryville tomorrow?

Cruiser and I are in trouble for some things we said and weve been told that we have to apologize for some things we said about farragut or else. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Were sorry we called farragut players the fatmirals and butterballs because some arent fat and out of shape. Also we're sorry about other stuff because some of you have girlfriends and weve been told we shouldnt make fun of people who don't because theyre different. But your girlfriends arent very good looking or they would be going to Bearden where girls are hot.

Also your freshmen players probably arent scared and little. They just dont belong on the field with varsity players on the big teams in District 4 and are probably only there because of thier daddies.

So we're sorry. There. But we're not sorry that farraguts gonna going to get its stuckup self whupped time after time in district starting this week. Everyones sick of all the farragut hype--national ranking this and coach pharr that. Maryville proved on the field that its a solid team and they and the other district teams are going to take that national ranking from farragut and trash it when it will hurt the worst. farragut players still cant hit off speed stuff and still all try to pull home runs over the fence instead of play as a team.

Stuckup farragut won't win regular season district and will not leave Knoxville at the end of the season. Bearden Mville, WB and Science Hill are all better and farraguts luck just ran out. GO DAWGS!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cruiser and I are in trouble for some things we said and weve been told that we have to apologize for some things we said about farragut or else. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Were sorry we called farragut players the fatmirals and butterballs because some arent fat and out of shape. Also we're sorry about other stuff because some of you have girlfriends and weve been told we shouldnt make fun of people who don't because theyre different. But your girlfriends arent very good looking or they would be going to Bearden where girls are hot.

Also your freshmen players probably arent scared and little. They just dont belong on the field with varsity players on the big teams in District 4 and are probably only there because of thier daddies.

So we're sorry. There. But we're not sorry that farraguts gonna going to get its stuckup self whupped time after time in district starting this week. Everyones sick of all the farragut hype--national ranking this and coach pharr that. Maryville proved on the field that its a solid team and they and the other district teams are going to take that national ranking from farragut and trash it when it will hurt the worst. farragut players still cant hit off speed stuff and still all try to pull home runs over the fence instead of play as a team.

Stuckup farragut won't win regular season district and will not leave Knoxville at the end of the season. Bearden Mville, WB and Science Hill are all better and farraguts luck just ran out. GO DAWGS!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You lost to Farragut

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wow all i can say is that you are stupid maybe you should get off coach t and go look at usatoday.com and look were they are ranked 25 in the country and read under it if you can do that they do teach that at bearden right and maybe read were the so called "hadmirals" beat sevier co with 19 hits and maybe do a little backup work and see that those pudgey little power hitters have learned to hit the ball oh ya and 22 and 0 looks pretty good right now from what i can see hadmirals hahahaha wow