MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

I need to change a pick if Riverdale and the Mighty Wildcats play on Saturday!I was so excited to get to go to Lincoln County to see a tournament because I did not have anything else to do except: mow the yard, paint the house, wash the car, change the oil in my truck, plant the flowers that my wife wanted planted, take the kids to a movie, wash clothes,vacum the floor, wash the dirty dishes and then cook supper. And you think that your life is tough!

Yes MrNoitAll made a pick and there is some information that I got at Wal-Mart today that Coach Cardwell may not be pitching Jones against the Warriors! Hmmmmm that has made the crystal ball start going crazy! My dog ran under the floor, the bird in the cage started to go talk, the cat started to bark, my wife wanted to know if she could take me out for supper and tonight was going to be a very good night for me.....her mother wasn't going to go with us! So now you can understand why I must get back on coacht and straighten some things out quickly! I love our Wildcats and they have had a great year but the crystal ball has shown something that I hate to report and that is Tullahoma will be the Loser! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

............I was so excited to get to go to Lincoln County to see a tournament because I did not have anything else to do except: mow the yard, paint the house, wash the car, change the oil in my truck, plant the flowers that my wife wanted planted, take the kids to a movie, wash clothes,vacum the floor, wash the dirty dishes and then cook supper. And you think that your life is tough!

This explains alot!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I need to change a pick if Riverdale and the Mighty Wildcats play on Saturday!I was so excited to get to go to Lincoln County to see a tournament because I did not have anything else to do except: mow the yard, paint the house, wash the car, change the oil in my truck, plant the flowers that my wife wanted planted, take the kids to a movie, wash clothes,vacum the floor, wash the dirty dishes and then cook supper. And you think that your life is tough!

Yes MrNoitAll made a pick and there is some information that I got at Wal-Mart today that Coach Cardwell may not be pitching Jones against the Warriors! Hmmmmm that has made the crystal ball start going crazy! My dog ran under the floor, the bird in the cage started to go talk, the cat started to bark, my wife wanted to know if she could take me out for supper and tonight was going to be a very good night for me.....her mother wasn't going to go with us! So now you can understand why I must get back on coacht and straighten some things out quickly! I love our Wildcats and they have had a great year but the crystal ball has shown something that I hate to report and that is Tullahoma will be the Loser! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Riverdale is not pitching Cat, Tullahoma is not pitching Jones. What would be the problem?????? It's about the team pick isn't it?????

So are you saying Tullahoma can't win unless Jones is pitching???? Or are you saying the other pitchers are LOSERS?????

Please explain.

Riverdale is not pitching Cat, Tullahoma is not pitching Jones. What would be the problem?????? It's about the team pick isn't it?????

So are you saying Tullahoma can't win unless Jones is pitching???? Or are you saying the other pitchers are LOSERS?????

Please explain.

No, he is saying that with both number two pitchers throwing, that riverdale will win. He never said anything about a player being a loser.

No, he is saying that with both number two pitchers throwing, that riverdale will win. He never said anything about a player being a loser.

Well, it sure sounds like he is saying that if the other girl pitches, they will be the LOSERS!!!!! That IS how he always says it....right....kind of stings doesn't it!!!!!!!

Well, it sure sounds like he is saying that if the other girl pitches, they will be the LOSERS!!!!! That IS how he always says it....right....kind of stings doesn't it!!!!!!!

Word on the street is he will not have his #2 pitcher there along with a bunch of other girls due to prior commitments.

Word on the street is he will not have his #2 pitcher there along with a bunch of other girls due to prior commitments.

Sounds like MrNoItAll has a little more information than what he is telling us. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This guy is a walking library of vast softball knowledge and information. He sure earns his pay everyday.

See you tomorrow.

Remember, I'm buying.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sounds like MrNoItAll has a little more information than what he is telling us. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This guy is a walking library of vast softball knowledge and information. He sure earns his pay everyday.

See you tomorrow.

Remember, I'm buying.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I believe we know who wears the pants in that family..............

and the dress..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I am definitely not as knowledgeable as MrNoitAll but I too would have picked Riverdale over Tullahoma. Siegel beat Tullahoma very soundly (7-0) a few weeks ago when Jones didn't pitch ... and Riverdale is a much more consistent hitting team than Siegel. Not a difficult choice to make but a good guess under the circumstances.

See you tomorrow.

Remember, I'm buying.

I am looking forward to having one of those great sandwiches with you tomorrow at the "Football School"! Mrsknownothing what will you be wearing? With a name like that you will be the best looking woman there no doubt so I should not have any trouble spotting U! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I will have my blues on tomorrow I guess I will have to do a little work for a while before we can chat! But since the word on the street is that I am the umpire that goes to all of the games let me know who you want to lose where I can make sure that can happen! Oh yes, I almost forgot to tell you that I will be the umpire wearing the mask! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> See you tomorrow! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I believe we know who wears the pants in that family..............

and the dress..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

ERA I heard you knew a little about football now it shows that you know the type of clothes that I wear! Wow, when you were at Clay County I wish I had wore this for you! But maybe you did not stay there long enough for me to get up there! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

See you tomorrow.

Remember, I'm buying.

Hey Mrsknownothing I have had some people ask me about having some tee shirts printed with my picture on them would you like to have a MrNoitAll Tee shirt? If you are buying I can give you a tee shirt! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />