Marion County Helmet Decal

Bill#49

I thought it should look something like this . . .

With text the reads Purple Pansies

Edit: I say this in jest since I have a bunch of cousins that went to Jasper and Whiwuhl. As a Pirate, I can't help myself. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it should look something like this . . . With text the reads Purple PansiesEdit:?  I say this in jest since I have a bunch of cousins that went to Jasper and Whiwuhl.?  As a Pirate, I can't help myself.? ?  /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Great idea rlh, but I think the text would be too small to read with the picture and all.?  Maybe we could save a lot of room and just put a big "P" on the side of the helmet because you know, you can't spell pansy without a "P".?  Nah, no one would go for that, besides I think some one already has that one. ?  ?  /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Great idea rlh, but I think the text would be too small to read with the picture and all. Maybe we could save a lot of room and just put a big "P" on the side of the helmet because you know, you can't spell pansy without a "P". Nah, no one would go for that, besides I think some one already has that one. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Touche and that one!. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But black and orange pansies don't have the same ring as purple pansies. However, I think the Pirate coaches should make the team were purple pansies on their helmet anytime they loose to Jasper. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I am really liking the new decal. Pretty sweet. Would REALLY like to see some new uniforms. Looking at the team pictures from last year, those plain purple with white lettering are just....not exciting. Would love to see a purple/white/black(?) new home jersey. It's amazing the type of changes that the new coaching staff is bringing in this year. Very encouraging, and might work more magic than we think.

I am really liking the new decal. Pretty sweet. Would REALLY like to see some new uniforms. Looking at the team pictures from last year, those plain purple with white lettering are just....not exciting. Would love to see a purple/white/black(?) new home jersey. It's amazing the type of changes that the new coaching staff is bringing in this year. Very encouraging, and might work more magic than we think.

It will take time! Rome wasn't built in a day. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

New uniforms take money. The last time Marion County bought a new set of white uniforms and purple uniforms the cost was over $15,000.00. If I remember correctly, someone was SUPPOSE to pay for the purple uniforms but the school and the football team only received the almighty SHAFT and had to pay the entire amount. For some schools $8,000.00 is not a big deal but for a small school like MC that hit lasted for several years.

Coach Boeck is doing a wonderful job of instilling hard work, discipline, and an attitude adjustment that has been needed for the last couple of years. Wins will take care of themselved if the boys continue to make positive strides in the three things listed above.

Remember, it will take time!

It will take time!?  Rome wasn't built in a day.? ?  /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> New uniforms take money.?  The last time Marion County bought a new set of white uniforms and purple uniforms the cost was over $15,000.00.?  If I remember correctly, someone was SUPPOSE to pay for the purple uniforms but the school and the football team only received the almighty SHAFT and had to pay the entire amount.?  For some schools $8,000.00 is not a big deal but for a small school like MC that hit lasted for several years.Coach Boeck is doing a wonderful job of instilling hard work, discipline, and an attitude adjustment that has been needed for the last couple of years.?  Wins will take care of themselved if the boys continue to make positive strides in the three things listed above.? ?  Remember, it will take time!

Well put Bill!?  There is a definate difference in discipline,work ethic, and attitude around Marion County Football!?  These three ingredients will pay dividends in the long run on the field, but more importantly in life where the wins really count every day! ?