5-5a

cat2009

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on the playoff teams, but not so sure on the order. Time will tell.

And I too think the region will be stronger this year, however region 6 will be too. Both had down years last year.

Sorry, I wasn't listing them in order. I think the region will finish:

1. Hendersonville

2. Antioch

3. Gallatin

4. Hunters Lane

5. McGavock

6. Overton

7-8. Hillwood and Glencliff (I don't know which is worse)

Sorry, I wasn't listing them in order. I think the region will finish:

1. Hendersonville

2. Antioch

3. Gallatin

4. Hunters Lane

5. McGavock

6. Overton

7-8. Hillwood and Glencliff (I don't know which is worse)

I think the region will finish:

1.Antioch

2.Hunters Lane

3.Overton or Hendersonville

5.Gallatin

6. McGavock

7.Glencliff

8.Hillwood

I think the region will finish:

1.Antioch

2.Hunters Lane

3.Overton or Hendersonville

5.Gallatin

6. McGavock

7.Glencliff

8.Hillwood

I just can't see Overton getting in the playoffs (I'm not trying to start a fight in case you are an Overton player by the way), but I guess we won't know anything until the season starts. Who all does Hunter's Lane bring back, I thought they lost a lot of players.

HL brings back most of their defense. They did lose some on offense. No disrespect, but every year we hear that Hendersonville has a ton of players coming back, but it still hasn't translated to the field. Antioch lost a lot, though Mr. Davis will be back. He can't do it himself though. Antioch will also be hurt from the opening of Cane Ridge. Overton will be decent, but losing Daniel White really hurts. I have no idea what McGavock has, or Hillwood. Glencliff will probably win a couple of more games, but not many. Gallatin will be back. One down year is all that is allowed for the Wave.

HL brings back most of their defense. They did lose some on offense. No disrespect, but every year we hear that Hendersonville has a ton of players coming back, but it still hasn't translated to the field. Antioch lost a lot, though Mr. Davis will be back. He can't do it himself though. Antioch will also be hurt from the opening of Cane Ridge. Overton will be decent, but losing Daniel White really hurts. I have no idea what McGavock has, or Hillwood. Glencliff will probably win a couple of more games, but not many. Gallatin will be back. One down year is all that is allowed for the Wave.

Hendersonville only had 4 starters return on offense and a couple on defense last year, this year they will have 6 back on offense and 5 back on defense not to mention they will have a returning kicker/punter and kick/punt returner. The Commandos were young and inexperienced last year, but this will be one of their best years in a while.

I think the loss of White from Overton will doom them for this year, they relied on him so much. McGavock got to playing much better as they went and I believe they were pretty young last year. While Davis can't do it himself at Antioch, he makes them that much better in my opinion. Completely agree about Gallatin, losing is not tolerated there and they will fix it. Hillwood and Glencliff will be the bottom dwellers.

• 1 month later...