Duff Tournament

bandit_1

For anyone needing directions: From From Nashville take I-40 East to the cookeville exit #286/Burgess Falls exit, take a left onto Willow Ave and then a left onto Jackson Street. You will see McDonalds on left and Walgreens on your right. You will pass a large shopping center on your right and Kohls on your left.Travel straight thru next intersection light and you will pass Cane Creek Elementary school on left and at bottom of the hill is Sportsplex on the left.

Go Lady Devilettes of Lebanon!!! Good Luck!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teams I heard of or saw: Clay County,Boyd B.,Oakland,Seigal,David Lipscomb,Lebanon,Cookeville..sorry I dont know more but will be returning tomorrow morning for pool games and tournament starts at noon

Lebanon won game against Clay County with sophmore Anna Mullis winning pitcher; Lebanon lost to Boyd B. 1 to 5 sophmore Jessica Lingnau hit a solo homerun over leftfield fence for Lebanon. Lebanon plays David Lipscomb at 10:00 saturday morning

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> There were two final games played(different levels): The game I watched was David Lipscomb vs Monterey. Congrats to both teams on a well played game.!!!!

I believe the other was Oakland vs Hendernsonville but not sure of the score.

Congrats to Lebanon for a great weekend. We placed second in our pool division by beating Clay County, and David Lipscomb.We played Siegal in the afternoon. The umps in our game were really against us with some very bad calls.Siegal beat us by 1 but the umps beat us by 3. Our ladies deserved that game and its a shame.Congrats to Anna Mullis for a well pitched game.Our young team is rising to the challenges and showing they are going to be something to talk about in the years to come.Also congrats to Tori Brewington for a solo homerun over center in the Lipscomb game.

Always believe in yourselves ladies and you can do anything!

Lebanon Lady Blue Devils