A.E. footbalL

redandblack63

AE 24- Central 18... Boy oh boy, these Roadrunners are off to a good spring.. I hope they scrimmage Alcoa in the fall. My fam down there is talking mad stuff about AE... But way to go AE keep up the good work.. If you went to the scrimmage please let it be known what went down...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know I didn't attend, I had prior arrangements however as usual I heard it was a lot of hard hitting taking place. I'm trying to see how the Jamie vs Chitown show went down...

Jamie did not play. I'm guessing Chi is the transfer from chicago. I know he looks like a player. But #14 looked good at RB and Watts did not play RB he played QB. Therefore Chi scored late against the younger players. He did not get a lot of reps. The series he was in at RB the had several bad QB/center exchanges. I thought it was 4-4. Glad to see AE working on extra point this early. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

AE 24- Central 18... Boy oh boy, these Roadrunners are off to a good spring.. I hope they scrimmage Alcoa in the spring my fam down there is talking about mad stuff about AE... But way to go AE keep up the good work.. If you went to the scrimmage please let it be known what went down...

I thought the scrimmage was played hard but the weather affected the play. Was kind of sloppy.

Yeah, I'm good friends with almost the whole Central coaching staff and all of them said, "AE is going to be good this year they were really good!" So if another coach of another team tell you that, it has to be something good happening this year at AE...

Let's Go Roadrunners...!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump. Any word on how workouts are going and the scrimmage schedule?

AE is looking stroger and stroger each day.. They will participate in the UT passing league this weekend. Some of the incoming freshmen are making a difference too. Remember the name, Curtis King. He should be one of the best players to come out the Knoxville area if he can keep his head on his shoulders.

But AE will be the sleeper team this year.. No one is expecting them to make it to the state but I'm telling you now, AE should be holding the GOLD Ball this year. If they con't get it this year, they'll get it next year.. Write it down!!!

AE is looking stroger and stroger each day.. They will participate in the UT passing league this weekend. Some of the incoming freshmen are making a difference too. Remember the name, Curtis King. He should be one of the best players to come out the Knoxville area if he can keep his head on his shoulders.

But AE will be the sleeper team this year.. No one is expecting them to make it to the state but I'm telling you now, AE should be holding the GOLD Ball this year. If they con't get it this year, they'll get it next year.. Write it down!!!

That is good to hear. I will be at the home games this year since my wife is one of the new lead teachers there. I am looking forward to some exciting football and getting to meet some of the A-E fans that frequent Coach-T.

Welcome aboard... i hope to see you at some games.. The best time to go see the Roadrunners is on the road! Many fans don't take the trips to the away games that's when the fans who are there really get into the action and try to out do the home crowd..... Its fun!

But until the season starts, LET'S GO AE!!!