Greeneville... any good this year...

Guest prognosticator

Guest prognosticator

I am a Graham fan (VA)... I know we play Greeneville again this year... just wondering if they have a good team returning this year or not...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fbwiz

look for the devils to win the imac and seriously challenge maryville.look in 'football time in tennessee'and you will notice they have 5 very talented players(qb,rb,wr,ol,lb).

Guest prognosticator

I was just wondering, because last year, Graham had a good team and beat Greeneville pretty bad, Graham has lost a lot off of last year's team, but returns some key starters, should be a good game.....

Wish we could've got another shot at Elizabethton last year. The previous 2 seasons, were down years for Graham, now it looks like we're ready to contend for a title again.

Guest 4cubes

graham is usally a tought team to play year in and out. bluefield also used to be like that but it seams they have fallen off some over the years ??

[Edited by 4cubes on 7/15/02 4:45P]

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know where you are coming from. Greeneville has only played Maryville once that i know of and that was in 2000 semis at Maryville which was a pretty competitive game that turned on basically two plays. As far as elizabethton goes I feel certain greeneville must have won4 or 5 of the last 7 games played.