Lenoir City @ Bearden

lchalfback

Yes, he played at King. Isn't it sad, LCsoccer, how quickly a true legend is forgotten! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The blue-cleated avenger will never be forgotten...misplaced maybe, but never forgotten! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk to Mr. Boone Rodgers about the blue cleats. I think he has em!

Hoya: Will you be at the Michael Cobb wedding?? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Good to hear from you. Tell your son to take care of that knee.

G: I have been forgotten about for a long time now! Maybe in 50 years they'll put me in the hall of fame. Heard the Catholic game was pretty close. You're gonna have to fill me in.

UCsoccer: You are the porker. Do you have another year left to play?

LCsoccer, i have two years left and looking forward to the oppurtunity to play more next year. I took a year off after high school and sat out a year when i transfered. you graduating this year? i didn't really hear much but how did your season finish out?

and it's not true that the legacy of the blue cleated panther has died. I heard two kids talking about how

he once had to move to the side during practice because he was attempting to beat the world juggling record. I heard he missed the season and beat the previous record by three more months......