Hickman County @ East Hickman

BLUEehEAGLE

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've heard and briefly seen, I think East Hickman will easily beat Hickman Co. East Hickman's record does not do them justice. Apparantly, they played one of the top teams in A-AA (Giles Co) to the wire on Thursday night (without a starter!). I think they will win this district game (score 3-0), which would give them a higher seeding than HC in the district tourney, and I think that they will compete for the District championship against Giles. From the few games I have seen and what I have heard from those who keep up with this district, this team is getting better each game. If they have everyone healthy and able to play in the District tourney, they will make some noise!

From what I've heard and briefly seen, I think East Hickman will easily beat Hickman Co. East Hickman's record does not do them justice. Apparantly, they played one of the top teams in A-AA (Giles Co) to the wire on Thursday night (without a starter!). I think they will win this district game (score 3-0), which would give them a higher seeding than HC in the district tourney, and I think that they will compete for the District championship against Giles. From the few games I have seen and what I have heard from those who keep up with this district, this team is getting better each game. If they have everyone healthy and able to play in the District tourney, they will make some noise!

I am the missing starter for east and it is possible but not verry likely for me to play against HC. But i will definately be back thursday for that game and the district tourny in wich i hope we see Giles again because watching the game against them(from the bench) was killing me... that was the game i was wanting to play all year so i hope to see them again... regardless of me playing against our rival HC i think we will take this one fairl easily because the win they got earlier was a fluke.... bein injured stinks!!!!!!

Who are these Teams? Ive never heard of either of them, and I honestly couldnt tell you where hickman co. is

Hickman county is a little hick town 30 somethin miles from nashville and right next to dickson... east is the new high school in hickman couty and before all of the "EAST KIDS" had to go to hickman high but now we got our own school..

Who are these Teams? Ive never heard of either of them, and I honestly couldnt tell you where hickman co. is

well i think that hickman will do good but it will be real rough since there is a major rivalry since we split and there is gonna be a lot of anger going around

East Hickman should Dominate the game as they did when the first match was played. There were quite a few bad calls that cost East Hickman, the handball in the box against East should of never resulted in and ejection, Officiating was horrible, (I do not know where they get these guys, some are great, some have no buisness on the field) . There was no play to the goal ,or was the ball intentionally stopped from going in the goal, it should of resulted in a PK. It cost East as the PK was a score for Hickman. .Prior to this incident one of Hickmans defenders intentionally tripped/tackled a East forward into the ground on a clean break away to the goal just outside of the box he hooked him from behind very dirty move,resulted in a free kick, now that was sufficient cause for ejection, didnt happen.I could go on about that game but having a new goalie who never played soccer before made some simple mistakes. Hickman has 1 forward who is a real threat he had a hat trick on East ,he is the real deal. As for the rest , Hickman is outmatched . East will win,even if the hurt starter does not play, the goalie has dramatically improved, others are stepping up, ball control is getting better. Coach is a smart guy, he will mark Hickmans threat forward and they will win. book it.