2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then here's what I'm guessing...

JB @ McEwen 10/31 - My personal favorite JB road trip against a long time Reg/Dist rival. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I have to say that I am glad you all will be making the trip to our place this year. I am getting pretty excited about this season. My son is a senior this year and is literally counting the days until the season kicks off. I think we are going to surprise some people this year. We had some really good match ups last season. Let's not forget the 3 ( I believe I am right on this number) over time games and a pretty decent showing against Mr. Pleasant for the playoffs. We should have played better at times and that is what excites me. I know we have a better team than we showed in the games that we lost last season. I love to see some hard hitting ( and I do mean HARD HITTING) football. Last season was just the beginning. This is the last hooraaaa for several guys on our team that really want to make a good showing and do our little town proud. I am glad that not many think we will be a contender for our region. We LOVE being the underdogs. Just remember, DO NOT OVERLOOK BIG RED! We will make you sorry you did. Our goal is to earn the respect I believe we deserve. Good luck to everybody this season. And by the way, we girls like these boards too. We just don't seem to have the luxury of time that you guys do. Ha! I think your wives would agree. You know the old saying, "From the rising to the setting of the sun, a woman's work is never done." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have to say that I am glad you all will be making the trip to our place this year. I am getting pretty excited about this season. My son is a senior this year and is literally counting the days until the season kicks off. I think we are going to surprise some people this year. We had some really good match ups last season. Let's not forget the 3 ( I believe I am right on this number) over time games and a pretty decent showing against Mr. Pleasant for the playoffs. We should have played better at times and that is what excites me. I know we have a better team than we showed in the games that we lost last season. I love to see some hard hitting ( and I do mean HARD HITTING) football. Last season was just the beginning. This is the last hooraaaa for several guys on our team that really want to make a good showing and do our little town proud. I am glad that not many think we will be a contender for our region. We LOVE being the underdogs. Just remember, DO NOT OVERLOOK BIG RED! We will make you sorry you did. Our goal is to earn the respect I believe we deserve. Good luck to everybody this season. And by the way, we girls like these boards too. We just don't seem to have the luxury of time that you guys do. Ha! I think your wives would agree. You know the old saying, "From the rising to the setting of the sun, a woman's work is never done." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You guys come to us this year, too. Year before last and last year's exciting games were nerve racking!! Come up to the Forrest pressbox and see me when you make the trip. I will hopefully be running the scoreboard. And yes, we girls do love the "t", too. I think was like member 45 or 46, can't remember which. Been a plus member from the beginning of "Coacht-plus" and proud of it! Go Rockets!