Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

The South Pittsburg/whoever thread is catching up with us!

I'm afraid that they will probably catch us that thread is wicked fun. I'm afraid that I contributed to some of the page count it is just hilarious. Have you read it? I think that if you haven't you should its worse that some of the times that Butchie, Cascade and I got going last year. They're over there challenging each other to pregame wrestling matches and giving the women football knowledge questions. What's up with that? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid that they will probably catch us that thread is wicked fun. I'm afraid that I contributed to some of the page count it is just hilarious. Have you read it? I think that if you haven't you should its worse that some of the times that Butchie, Cascade and I got going last year. They're over there challenging each other to pregame wrestling matches and giving the women football knowledge questions. What's up with that? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I hate that I missed the fun last year! No wonder cascade11 called me to see where I was! No, I haven't read the SP thread yet, but sometime when a have a lot of time I will. It must be hot. I can't imagine why they'd challenge the women to football knowledge questions. Haven't they learned by now that it is useless because we know everything??? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I hate that I missed the fun last year! No wonder cascade11 called me to see where I was! No, I haven't read the SP thread yet, but sometime when a have a lot of time I will. It must be hot. I can't imagine why they'd challenge the women to football knowledge questions. Haven't they learned by now that it is useless because we know everything??? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I've tried to tell them that.

okay okay thats enough bashing of the patriots. sure he brought that one on himself. and yeah we beat ya'll last year. and sure you beat us the past two years 81-0 but..the past is the past. and its a whole new season boys. put your actions where your mouth is and show em we can do it again. bc we can. the devils might be coming, but the patriots are coming harder...

Actually, in 2004 Jobyrns did beat Whheritage,but the score was only 21-14 Red devils.... so not a beatdown. But yeah......sigh, its been pretty bad the other yrs that THe PaTrIotS have been a school. Keep in mind that this is just the 6th yr this school has been in existence. And correct me if Im wrong but how long has JoByrns been around and how many years have they actually been a "PoWeR hOUSE" football team ?? Uhh yeah, i thought so. =))

So we are going to keep getting stronger.We are also in the process of building a multi million dollar High School, So we wont have t0 share a field with the other White House team. I have a feeling that as time goes on that we will jump out of single" A" ; I think it is possible for us to jump up to the same class and district as White House Blue Devils, now can you imagine that??? but for the time being LOOK out for the Mighty Red,White and newBlue of White House Heritage.

A win against Houston Co. 17-0 in week 0 is a good start. First half jitters had the boys looking a little rough... but Heritage looked better in the 2nd half. Houston is better than last yrs team, and have some faster players and a huge tight end(88). But they had to drink a little shut up juice after last fri.ha c'mon.

Actually, in 2004 Jobyrns did beat Whheritage,but the score was only 21-14 Red devils.... so not a beatdown. But yeah......sigh, its been pretty bad the other yrs that THe PaTrIotS have been a school. Keep in mind that this is just the 6th yr this school has been in existence. And correct me if Im wrong but how long has JoByrns been around and how many years have they actually been a "PoWeR hOUSE" football team ?? Uhh yeah, i thought so. =))

So we are going to keep getting stronger.We are also in the process of building a multi million dollar High School, So we wont have t0 share a field with the other White House team. I have a feeling that as time goes on that we will jump out of single" A" ; I think it is possible for us to jump up to the same class and district as White House Blue Devils, now can you imagine that??? but for the time being LOOK out for the Mighty Red,White and newBlue of White House Heritage.

A win against Houston Co. 17-0 in week 0 is a good start. First half jitters had the boys looking a little rough... but Heritage looked better in the 2nd half. Houston is better than last yrs team, and have some faster players and a huge tight end(88). But they had to drink a little shut up juice after last fri.ha c'mon.

Yeah, try like your gonna be booted out of single A next year more than likely. Your wonderful patriots have never had the pleasure of fighting for playoff spots against loaded with talent and money private schools like Jo Byrns and East have had to contend with. We have actually had very storied football teams at Jo Byrns many times in the past before there were playoffs when the only destination after the season was home or maybe a bowl game. We had an undefeated team in the early sixties soon after the school got a team and they earned that against teams three and four times their size before there were classifications you played you was close not who was close to your size. We also had sucessful teams in the eighties and the 90's. You are also lucky to play in a region where four teams go to the playoffs not two like we used before you existed as a school. So no matter what you think you have accomplished just remember maybe you can talk a little more trash when you actually win a playoff game. A bunch of one and dones sure is impressive.

Moto is much better at the history stuff he probably can give you more examples of our power house football team.