Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

I think you got your districts backwards there partner. Put a little something extra in that "coffee" this morning?? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I actually haven't done much reading on the subject since they announced the playoffs so I'll take your word on it. You strike me as a pretty intelligent guy when your not pouring JD in your coffee... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I am happy that my guess on the number of playoff teams was correct. I actually had no idea they were going to do that when I posted that. Do you know how the "wild card" teams will be decided?

I don't know for sure but I heard that TSSAA get to pick them if that is true then OMG.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you got your districts backwards there partner. Put a little something extra in that "coffee" this morning?? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I actually haven't done much reading on the subject since they announced the playoffs so I'll take your word on it. You strike me as a pretty intelligent guy when your not pouring JD in your coffee... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I am happy that my guess on the number of playoff teams was correct. I actually had no idea they were going to do that when I posted that. Do you know how the "wild card" teams will be decided?

I did a double-take on the districts as well. Here is the pdf released by TSSAA. Looks like they did some renumbering somewhere.

http://tssaa.org/allclasses.pdf

I did a double-take on the districts as well. Here is the pdf released by TSSAA. Looks like they did some renumbering somewhere.

http://tssaa.org/allclasses.pdf

I'd assume it must be a mis-print. We've been District 9 in every other sport for as long as I can remember. Matter of fact, I have a District 9A Champions jacket from 1984 in my closet when I played baseball for Community. The Tennessean has us listed in district 9 also.

wow region 5-1a is going out in style, whoever wins Friday will carry the torch for this region for good, so good luck to whoever that may be!

Good to see ya Friday, Pred! I'm trying to get a head count on who plans on coming by the house Friday afternoon to for the cookout we are planning. We'll probably start cooking around 3:00 and ya'll are welcome to start showing up anytime that afternoon. I've scheduled vacation for Friday, so I'll be there all day. Anyone from Cascade or Jo Byrns who'd like to come by and socialize before the game, just shoot me an E-mail at:

Cascade11's E-mail address

We'd like to get a good crowd together to talk some football before the game. This is going to be one heck of a game!!.. Oh, and Logger, I'll have my livestock hidden away in the barn, so don't come down with any funny ideas. You'll have to bring your own date!...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Good to see ya Friday, Pred! I'm trying to get a head count on who plans on coming by the house Friday afternoon to for the cookout we are planning. We'll probably start cooking around 3:00 and ya'll are welcome to start showing up anytime that afternoon. I've scheduled vacation for Friday, so I'll be there all day. Anyone from Cascade or Jo Byrns who'd like to come by and socialize before the game, just shoot me an E-mail at:

We'd like to get a good crowd together to talk some football before the game. This is going to be one heck of a game!!.. Oh, and Logger, I'll have my livestock hidden away in the barn, so don't come down with any funny ideas. You'll have to bring your own date!...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Region 5 is a tough region no doubt about it. Cascade and Jo Byrns are the top 2 teams and its gonna be a good match up at The Stable on Friday

About what time will everyone be leaving to go to the Stable?