Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

Hey, you dead gum McKenzie Redneck! If you ain't busy Friday night, you should come down to the Stable and watch the Cascade/Forrest game. You've already predicted a Forrest victory, so that would give you a great opportunity to do some gloating should it happen. Obviously I'd have to totally put some WWF smack down on ya should Cascade win!

Why would he do that when he can come and watch a real team like JB. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he do that when he can come and watch a real team like JB. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lets kept it clean now ............ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> that was a low blow......................... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

lets kept it clean now ............ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> that was a low blow......................... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sorry, things were getting a lit too boring around here. Besides 11 knows that I'm only kidding. If I get too out of hand he will start yelling at me in big orange letters. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Really, insulted us and Forrest by saying neither is a "real team".......hmmmm

would have used another word. something like a better team like JB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Really, insulted us and Forrest by saying neither is a "real team".......hmmmm

Now I know that the world has stopped turning. Cascade 11 and Mac are trying to make me be PC. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Now I think that you and all of the Forrest posters know that I was kidding. I might pick about real teams but I would never say we were better. Games have been way close.

Now I know that the world has stopped turning. Cascade 11 and Mac are trying to make me be PC. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Now I think that you and all of the Forrest posters know that I was kidding. I might pick about real teams but I would never say we were better. Games have been way close.

It's hard to put C11 and Mac in the same post ..........................................

It's hard to put C11 and Mac in the same post ..........................................

Now Coming To The Stables Though Entertaining, Would Be Second On My List Behind Me Second Favorite Team From Adams.

Hey you just keep going up to Adams or stay at Mckenzie, we dont need you getting lost again and ending up in Eagleville. If you cant make it to a game before halftime stick to places you can travel correctly too lol. Good to see ya on here as usual. Go Champs