Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you guys ever talk about us females talking about anything anymore. Nails, divorce, etc., that's NOT football!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was wondering if I was going to be the only one to call them out on that. All we talked about is how much we don't like to watch football in the rain and you would have thought that we turned coach t into Vogue or something. On to football anyone changing their region predictions after Friday's game. Come on some of you know that you want to. Congrats on the JV win how did your nefew play? We had a JV game with NCS last night as well. I believe that we won 28-14 but I'm not completely certain.

I was wondering if I was going to be the only one to call them out on that. All we talked about is how much we don't like to watch football in the rain and you would have thought that we turned coach t into Vogue or something. On to football anyone changing their region predictions after Friday's game. Come on some of you know that you want to. Congrats on the JV win how did your nefew play? We had a JV game with NCS last night as well. I believe that we won 28-14 but I'm not completely certain.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

My daughter said he did good. They only moved him to QB a few weeks ago, and he hasn't had much practice. He's a smart kid, though, he'll do well wherever they put him He just wants to play. I'm so glad!!!

Football in the rain is one of the most kick butt things in the entire universe!! And wins with 00:00 are pretty good too, take that, FAU!!!!!!