Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

I hate to say it but last year I was glad that it was his last year. While I never considered MTP a one man show (I only accused MTP posters of that if they got out of line /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .) he certainly didn't hurt them.

He was a great player but THANK GOODNESS hes gone /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I think Marco is playing for Independence Community College in Kansas! Thats kind of ironic because I am from Kansas and graduated from Butler County CC, which is about a 90 minute drive to Indy CC. Alot of 4 year schools recruit out of the Jayhawk League as I believe it is called, so he is in a good place.

It looks like Cascade and Jo Byrns have put themselves in the drivers seat for the top two seeds yet again and are headed for another showdown, this time in the Dungeon! McEwen, Forrest, and MTCS are ahead for the last two seeds with Eagleville and possibly CA still trying to get into the race. Eagleville needed to knock off either the Devils or Champs to have a realistic shot at it, so next week is darn important for the Eagles!