Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That is to hard to interpret for me. I will give it a try.

We got back to football before you got on us.

Can you please redo your previous post I don't have the link and its giving me a lot of garbage.

Of course it could be a function of garbage in garbage out /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know what the crap happened with that post. Try it again.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what the crap happened with that post. Try it again.

Thanks worked great that time. Looks like the Devils still has the stingy defense of the region. Thank goodness. I think that everyone my be suffering a little of the Monday blues Friday seems so far away on Monday. Looks like you guys had your hands full last week.

Thanks worked great that time. Looks like the Devils still has the stingy defense of the region. Thank goodness. I think that everyone my be suffering a little of the Monday blues Friday seems so far away on Monday. Looks like you guys had your hands full last week.

Yes, Forrest has a very good football team. We have a JV game with them this afternoon. We are taking our 4th QB. #2 has Cast on hand and #3 got a little banged up so he's nursing some bruises. #3 is also back up/JV kicker, so we may get our butt handed to us this afternoon. We'll have to see what happens.

Yes, Forrest has a very good football team. We have a JV game with them this afternoon. We are taking our 4th QB. #2 has Cast on hand and #3 got a little banged up so he's nursing some bruises. #3 is also back up/JV kicker, so we may get our butt handed to us this afternoon. We'll have to see what happens.

Well goodluck to everyone for an injury free game. Sounds like everyone got a little banged up this week the closer the end of the season the games are getting more intense.

Well JoByrns And Cascade Are Running Full Speed Towards One Another. As They Have The Last Couple Seasons. I Haven't Seen The Geldings Play Since Last Yr. So I Can't Post As To Thier Talent. But As For JoByrns, A Quarterback With Surprising Accuracy, When Given time. Receivers Who Are Capable But Don't Always Run Thier Routes Crisp And Clean. A Runningback Who Is New But Fearless And Sometimes Impatient. Alot Of Size And talent On Both Sides Of The Ball. And Speed On Defense. IMO Ya'll Better Beat JoByrns This Yr If Ya Can, Because Next Year I Will Be Surprised If You Will Be Able Too. You can Tell These Guys Are New. It's Sort Of Like Opening Christmas Gifts And Telling Them To Save The Paper. You Can Just See Them Loaded With Talent. And With The Coaches They Got, It'll Come Out. Good Luck JoByrns.

Well JoByrns And Cascade Are Running Full Speed Towards One Another. As They Have The Last Couple Seasons. I Haven't Seen The Geldings Play Since Last Yr. So I Can't Post As To Thier Talent. But As For JoByrns, A Quarterback With Surprising Accuracy, When Given time. Receivers Who Are Capable But Don't Always Run Thier Routes Crisp And Clean. A Runningback Who Is New But Fearless And Sometimes Impatient. Alot Of Size And talent On Both Sides Of The Ball. And Speed On Defense. IMO Ya'll Better Beat JoByrns This Yr If Ya Can, Because Next Year I Will Be Surprised If You Will Be Able Too. You can Tell These Guys Are New. It's Sort Of Like Opening Christmas Gifts And Telling Them To Save The Paper. You Can Just See Them Loaded With Talent. And With The Coaches They Got, It'll Come Out. Good Luck JoByrns.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> thank's Butchie, Good to see you again last fri, night the wings were great huh

yep that is true /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well dont beat up on region-6 in the playoffs to bad yall...all the top teams in yalls region sound REALLY good /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well dont beat up on region-6 in the playoffs to bad yall...all the top teams in yalls region sound REALLY good /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Region 5 does need to make up for some of the years region 6 took the first round 1-3 lol! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pretty much, that is what happened. It gave our boys a lot of satisfaction. I understand about the 4th qb thing, but our offense pretty much did what they wanted against your D.