Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

Actually I know I could never fill the shoes of Coach Kenny Parker at Cascade. I may, however look into a position in West Tennessee. Union City appears to have the best talent over there after watching them destroy an over-rated McKenzie team. Do you think they would be interested in giving me a shot?

L-M-A-O..That one fell through for ya Big Fella..........Heard it straight from the horse's mouth..."Butchie is full of BS".......At least that's the way I read it......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice area I used to have to there for work a couble of times a year. Yes I would guess that you will have to play at least one of us. Where do you see Wayne County finishing in region 6?

Id say top 3....it really depends on if we win the collinwood game or not...if we get first...

Obviously you will pick you're team to win but what kind of season are those teams having? What about MTP what's up with them this year

Zion really has improved this year their QB might not play tonight i heard he had a death in his family..Cornersville should be a good team but they lost around 17 or 18 players to different things...Perry Co. has improved but i really havent heard anything about them...and MTP is just trying to find their groove i think i mean they only lost to a good Lewis County team by 1 or 2 points...also losing Marco Dailey was a HUGE loss for them...

Zion really has improved this year their QB might not play tonight i heard he had a death in his family..Cornersville should be a good team but they lost around 17 or 18 players to different things...Perry Co. has improved but i really havent heard anything about them...and MTP is just trying to find their groove i think i mean they only lost to a good Lewis County team by 1 or 2 points...also losing Marco Dailey was a HUGE loss for them...

I hate to say it but last year I was glad that it was his last year. While I never considered MTP a one man show (I only accused MTP posters of that if they got out of line /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .) he certainly didn't hurt them.