Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my I had to warn Cascade about eating in our concession stand because of something he said. Now you. You better watch those kind of comments you never know which of us Jo Byrns Gals could be in charge of your food and drink.

Don't miss the sliced pork sandwich -- tastes great! I hear Community's concessions stand has pretty good food as well.

Oh my I had to warn Cascade about eating in our concession stand because of something he said. Now you. You better watch those kind of comments you never know which of us Jo Byrns Gals could be in charge of your food and drink.

Ya threats ain't workin on me, 38.... Moto's done promised me a steak dinner when I get up there........ /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

...........like Butchie said, I ain't right lol!

I'll second that..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .........Only kiddin buddy. Was ya able to see that hail mary last night? I'm still waiting on my invite to a game this year. Joan and I really enjoyed that last year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll second that..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .........Only kiddin buddy. Was ya able to see that hail mary last night? I'm still waiting on my invite to a game this year. Joan and I really enjoyed that last year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

heck yes I got to see it, thats why I wasnt around here much last night. That was dang sweeeettt!!! It alllmost gets them back for the hail mary they put on the Blue Raiders a few years back, but that one was from the OTHER 30 yard line, lol. Ill have to see when my parents are going out of town who have the seats next to mine lol. I didnt see your coach there on the sidelines for this game, after you pointed him out to me last season I have seen him there a few times on the sidelines lol.

heck yes I got to see it, thats why I wasnt around here much last night. That was dang sweeeettt!!! It alllmost gets them back for the hail mary they put on the Blue Raiders a few years back, but that one was from the OTHER 30 yard line, lol. Ill have to see when my parents are going out of town who have the seats next to mine lol. I didnt see your coach there on the sidelines for this game, after you pointed him out to me last season I have seen him there a few times on the sidelines lol.

He's had his hands full this week getting ready for the Rockets. This will be an awesome game if each team plays to their capability. I expect a lot of scoring.