April 18 Losers by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

He said he could be a middle school teacher he also said he could be an umpire or he may be none of them. Don't fall into his trap.

Ok, I have had my feelings hurt today! Because I had to quit school in the 8th grade and support my family I am having people make fun of me! They are going to call my principal who died about 15 years ago after getting caught having an affair with his secretary; the school board got run out of town or voted off because of missing funds and over spending the budget. I have a part time job as an umpire and trying to make a little extra but my full time job is selling cars! The economy is bad, the kids needs new shoes, bill collectors are calling work and my wife for more money, we have max out the credit cards, (Dave Ramsey want even talk to me on his radio show!) and then this Newbie gets on here and wants to make my life worse, I have a feeling she does not have any feelings for the poor! Because she lives in Williamson County and I live in Coffee County she must think she is better than poor ole MrNoitAll! Thanks Newbie liken up and have some fun! Do you really think anyone will remember this in 50 years or who will care? Have some fun in life have you better half take you out to McDonald??™s or Pizza Hut! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have had my feelings hurt today! Because I had to quit school in the 8th grade and support my family I am having people make fun of me! They are going to call my principal who died about 15 years ago after getting caught having an affair with his secretary; the school board got run out of town or voted off because of missing funds and over spending the budget. I have a part time job as an umpire and trying to make a little extra but my full time job is selling cars! The economy is bad, the kids needs new shoes, bill collectors are calling work and my wife for more money, we have max out the credit cards, (Dave Ramsey want even talk to me on his radio show!) and then this Newbie gets on here and wants to make my life worse, I have a feeling she does not have any feelings for the poor! Because she lives in Williamson County and I live in Coffee County she must think she is better than poor ole MrNoitAll! Thanks Newbie liken up and have some fun! Do you really think anyone will remember this in 50 years or who will care? Have some fun in life have you better half take you out to McDonald??™s or Pizza Hut! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

This is a classic!!!

On one of his posting, where he is bragging about his overall record for picking winners and losers he says "Or I have gotten 77 correct and have missed 10 not bad for a MS teacher!" BUT, you are right; I shouldn't fall into his trap. If he is a middle school teacher, he should be ashamed. AND if he is or isn't, he should still be ashamed for some of the horrible things he says about teams, players and coaches. He needs to make his predictions and shut up. There is no reason to belittle teams, players or coaches. But maybe he had a bad experience as a player or coach and feels he has the right to vent his frustrations on the undeserving. Who knows?

Have a blessed day!

He does it to get these responses, like talk radio. If you do not have controversy it is boring. Have you not figure it out yet? It is not his postings we enjoy, it is all the responses like yours we enjoy. Keep up the good work.