Individual State Champion 08-09

SequatchieBowler17

TO me it dosen't matter how someone bowls during the season because at state,the slates clean and you can average 220 all season but can you do that when it counts.All your bowlers who shot good on these easy house shot are going to look blind on the sport shot at state so to me this topic is pointless.

plus everyone's going for brandon lol

Well it takes the high averages to make it to the individuals and if I'm not mistaken Scott finished in the top 6 last year, so apparently he can shoot on the sport shot. I don't know about the other 2 but if you know anything about bowling you can watch and tell how good someone throws the ball. Brandon is a good bowler and I'm not taking anything away from him but even the best can be beat and have an off season or game. It doesn't matter who pulls for who because whoever throws the better ball and gets the counts will win. I was just making a point that there are alot of great bowlers and sometimes they don't get mentioned on this site. I think state will be a good competition and I guess we'll just find out then.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO me it dosen't matter how someone bowls during the season because at state,the slates clean and you can average 220 all season but can you do that when it counts.All your bowlers who shot good on these easy house shot are going to look blind on the sport shot at state so to me this topic is pointless.

Stephen, your posts are consistent.

They consistently make no sense.

Following your logic, we should just cancel the regular season and just have an OPEN State tournament.

What about Scott Mclin from Hardin County. I've seen him bowl and he is really good. Probably carrying at least a 210. And who is that Chris kid from Hendersonville. Saw him shoot yesterday in Hardin County and he had to average at least a 220. Both appear to be awesome bowlers.

And don't rule out Nick Clevers from White Station who shot a 299 yesterday. Great game and it should have been a 300.

Know this isn't individuals but what about the Hendersonville girls, according to their Coach they were suppose to be the best this year. Hardin County beat the pants off of them yesterday and White Station also beat them.

What was the score between Hendersonville girls and Hardin County, and between Hendersonville girls and White Station.

Well it takes the high averages to make it to the individuals and if I'm not mistaken Scott finished in the top 6 last year, so apparently he can shoot on the sport shot. I don't know about the other 2 but if you know anything about bowling you can watch and tell how good someone throws the ball. Brandon is a good bowler and I'm not taking anything away from him but even the best can be beat and have an off season or game. It doesn't matter who pulls for who because whoever throws the better ball and gets the counts will win. I was just making a point that there are alot of great bowlers and sometimes they don't get mentioned on this site. I think state will be a good competition and I guess we'll just find out then.

well i haven't seen Scott throw but if hes as good as you say it will be fun bowling against him and im not taking anything away from him but some people get on here and talk about there high averages all day, but can't adjust to the tuff shots.Anyway i agree state will be good competition.