Individual State Champion 08-09

SequatchieBowler17

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok just to let everyone know during season we dont get oiled lanes idk why people always say we have house advantage because we really dont alright im just myself clear about all this

they have more of an advantage then everybody else though the way i look at it. its like at a football/baseball game, its important to have home field advantage. its not the field/lane conditions the surroundings of where u are is what im pointing out. those guys will feel like they are at home... ??

From what I understand, most everyone agrees on all the top contestants for the individual title:

Gary Faulkner, Aaron Davidson, Brandon Barnes, Johnny Gillis, Matt Lyon, Scott Demirjian, and there was some mention of a few bowlers from White Station and Siegel as well. Any others?? (By the way, congrats to Scott's dad for bowling an 833 the other day. haha)

• 1 month later...

Gary Faulkner..definitely. He went 1st and 2nd in two years. He is definitely the favorite to win next year.

Barnes is at a 231 avg right now and he is trying to get around 240 i dont think u guys are going to top that....syrma should win state...i think overton got 2 good bowlers this year like steven make it to top 24...he got a good shot at it but i dont think u r going to beat barnes in the long run!

if u have facebook look up tssaa high school bowling and there r topics on there 2

• 3 weeks later...

What about Scott Mclin from Hardin County. I've seen him bowl and he is really good. Probably carrying at least a 210. And who is that Chris kid from Hendersonville. Saw him shoot yesterday in Hardin County and he had to average at least a 220. Both appear to be awesome bowlers.

And don't rule out Nick Clevers from White Station who shot a 299 yesterday. Great game and it should have been a 300.

Know this isn't individuals but what about the Hendersonville girls, according to their Coach they were suppose to be the best this year. Hardin County beat the pants off of them yesterday and White Station also beat them.

What about Scott Mclin from Hardin County. I've seen him bowl and he is really good. Probably carrying at least a 210. And who is that Chris kid from Hendersonville. Saw him shoot yesterday in Hardin County and he had to average at least a 220. Both appear to be awesome bowlers.

And don't rule out Nick Clevers from White Station who shot a 299 yesterday. Great game and it should have been a 300.

Know this isn't individuals but what about the Hendersonville girls, according to their Coach they were suppose to be the best this year. Hardin County beat the pants off of them yesterday and White Station also beat them.

TO me it dosen't matter how someone bowls during the season because at state,the slates clean and you can average 220 all season but can you do that when it counts.All your bowlers who shot good on these easy house shot are going to look blind on the sport shot at state so to me this topic is pointless.

plus everyone's going for brandon lol