Springfield Yellow Jackets

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Glen Campbell, the country singer????

No!!! Coach Campbell was the head coach at Martin Westview and Warren Co. for a while, and I thought if he was still at Springfield he might try to throw his hat into the head coach ring again.

No!!! Coach Campbell was the head coach at Martin Westview and Warren Co. for a while, and I thought if he was still at Springfield he might try to throw his hat into the head coach ring again.

I spoke with Coach Campbell a couple of months ago at the AIR 7 Camp in Chapel Hill NC and he told me he was coaching @ Springfield.

I am hearing that Jeff Chatman at East Robertson may be the way they go. That would be a great choice if they went that direction. He is a man of entegrity and could influence the students at Springfield to make good decisions and be dedicated to football.

Springfield needs 1) a more proactive administrative apporoach to all sports

2) a proven disiplinarian and winner as the new head FC

3) someone who is not interested in using the school as a stepping stone and is willing to build a program as opposed to coaching for the short term.

If you do that at Springfield.......you compete for state championships.

I am hearing that Jeff Chatman at East Robertson may be the way they go. That would be a great choice if they went that direction. He is a man of entegrity and could influence the students at Springfield to make good decisions and be dedicated to football.

Coach Chatman would certainly be a good fit at Springfield. He is a first class person who the students would like and respect. He could get the athletes to come out and play hard which would certainly lead to a lot of success on Friday nights.

You and I both know who else would be a great fit for Springfield if he could somehow get on. I don't know if he'll apply and if he does he'll certainly request to bring his assistants along for the ride. If he does apply though and lands the job then you are without question looking at a thread of the 2008 Region 6-4A Champs.

Give me a shout sometime 911 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You and I both know who else would be a great fit for Springfield if he could somehow get on. I don't know if he'll apply and if he does he'll certainly request to bring his assistants along for the ride. If he does apply though and lands the job then you are without question looking at a thread of the 2008 Region 6-4A Champs.

Give me a shout sometime 911 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well Catfish, maybe you can get the flow of my underground idea here. That coach you speak of could be at our school. If things go down how I think they might. Springfield gets a good coach, and then we can get him here. We are gonna be 1A in 09 I think and we could win some gold balls in 1A in time. We will see.