17-18 Dixie State at Dyersburg....

ParisRiverRat

the first round winners were fairview over springfield,

chester co. over hendersonville, martin over dyersburg.

Second round results- springfield over dyersburg, and martin over fairview.

tonight's match-ups were springfield vs. hendersonville, and martin vs. chester co.

that is all i know of, i play for fairview and there has been some great competition. too bad we weren't playing on a better field.

martin beat chester county 6-4 but since 2 of the 3 upmires are from martin and one is a high school baseball coach at martin u will not get any calls. the umps did not beat us we did make 2 costly errors but they did contribute alot! today chester county beat fairview and springfield beat martin (the last i saw was 12-1, fairview had 5 homeruns and 2 from one guy) chester county plays martin and the winner plays fairview for the championship

don't u mean chester plays martin and the winner plays springfield because since fairview lost we our out. yeah the umpires have been terrible all tournament. the umps missed three crucial calls in our game yesterday and once chester took the lead the umpires zone shrunk. yeah the umps also need to learn the rules because the other night they didn't even know what runner interference was. so this state tournment a joke except for the teams. good luck to you all.

yeah.. i feel sorry for the teams that played here during the state tournament....d-burg is just not a good place to have any kind of tournament..the ppl that put these touraments on here in dburg do not know what they are doin...i apologoze top the teams that played here....sorry

they won the state and are playing in the world series right now. They played today against the team from Alabama and lost 3-2 in 9 innings of play. Tyler newman pitched all 9 and pitched a good game. the umpire behind the plate did not call a pitch on the corners and hurt them bad in the last inning. Im glad the umpires in TN call the corners. we play the arkansas at 1 in monroe, La