What happened to Ooltewah?

broadbat

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Ooltewah about to lose around 800-1000 from its yearly enrollment, due to the new school opening nearby?

As I understand it, we will continue to be a AAAAA school. I look for the smaller, private schools in the area to be affected, but yes Ooltewah should see some overcrowding relief, but once things pickup, Ooltewah will boom again,

adding to over crowding issues.

Owlpride is 100% correct! Ooltewah is growing at an unbelievible rate,owlville might lose a few kids,but w/ all the houses going up,ooltewah isn't going anywhere fast in the highschool sports arena.Small private schools will get hurt worse,cause you can go to a new school w/ all the bell n whistles for free! Ooltewah isn't a little ole country town anymore.

Garland has been with Soddy Daisy for about the same amount of time Bumper Reese has been at Red Bank..and if he has the same mind set as Bump, he definitly wont leave SD after these years.

The word in Hooterville is, it s Garlands for the taking.....he s numero uno on the list so we ll see what HE wants to do. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

why does it matter if any private school coaches are applying? why do you keep asking that? what are you fishing for?

Other than Hitchcock from ND, I think he wants to know if anyone thinks Chris Richardson from McCallie is interested. I have heard his name in mentioned. I think he has ties to Ooltewah?