What about those CHAMPIONS!

FridayMainEvent

You have a gem in Coach Parker! One class act! My son was on the Warren Co. middle school football team in 2006 and I believe Coach Parker was coaching football for Cascades middle school team and we were playing Shelbyville and he was there scouting our team because we were scheduled to play Cascade a week or two later. After our game with Cascade our Coach (Harris) had the boys at midfield talking to them and Coach Parker came over and asked Coach Harris if he could address our team. He told our boys that they were one of the best middle school football teams he has seen and spoke to them about staying together and working hard and they could help change things in Warren Co. I have been around sports all my life and have never seen an opposing coach do that! Good luck to Coach Parker and the Champions and all the fine folks of Cascade!

You can thank the genius Warren County high school has for a principal as the reason Coach Parker is not at Warren County. The Warren County program has went backwards ever since he left and Cascade has just continued to grow and progress. Told Parker he needed to be working own his degree while he was out coaching baseball. He was applying to be the baseball coach!!!!!!!!!!! What a (you fill in the blank) and WC suffers from it. Coach Parker is just good at his job. Too bad the higherups at WC couldnt see that!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can thank the genius Warren County high school has for a principal as the reason Coach Parker is not at Warren County. The Warren County program has went backwards ever since he left and Cascade has just continued to grow and progress. Told Parker he needed to be working own his degree while he was out coaching baseball. He was applying to be the baseball coach!!!!!!!!!!! What a (you fill in the blank) and WC suffers from it. Coach Parker is just good at his job. Too bad the higherups at WC couldnt see that!!!

in WC principals defense he cant hire him unless he has a degree

I just cant defend the principal from Warren County. Cascade hired him after WC turned him down. Parker should have been a no-brainer for Warren County. He must have had the qualifications necessary to be a coach because Cascade picked him right up after WC said no. I will continue to say it-Chris Parker is better than the coaches that WC has. He has been successful everywhere he has stopped and now the WC program suffers because of the mistake of a man at the helm of the WC highschool who keeps making them over and over. WC had their chance and blew it.

You have a gem in Coach Parker! One class act! My son was on the Warren Co. middle school football team in 2006 and I believe Coach Parker was coaching football for Cascades middle school team and we were playing Shelbyville and he was there scouting our team because we were scheduled to play Cascade a week or two later. After our game with Cascade our Coach (Harris) had the boys at midfield talking to them and Coach Parker came over and asked Coach Harris if he could address our team. He told our boys that they were one of the best middle school football teams he has seen and spoke to them about staying together and working hard and they could help change things in Warren Co. I have been around sports all my life and have never seen an opposing coach do that! Good luck to Coach Parker and the Champions and all the fine folks of Cascade!

I'm not sure, but I think he took his Middle School Football team up to Warren Co. last year and actually won the game.