2008 Gatlinburg-Pittman

dumdum

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Should be good. Some new offensive schemes, highlighting their weapons. Young line with some impressive players. Weak schedule in spots may hurt post season readiness. Will be a fun team to watch. Will be a difficult team to defend.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The older Brackins was actually defensive captain his senior yr when they won the national championship. And yes Pittser is back. They will have to fill a few positons on the line and some skill positions due to graduation but should be a pretty good year. As for them being moved back into PFs region would mean that GP is moved to AAA or PF moved to AA.

actually eric brackins was a senior defensive captain the year tennessee hammered michigan in i believe it was the citrus bowl. He was still one of the best ballplayers to come out of this area.

watched GP play greenback a few weeks go, in a cage match, with no refs thats what scrimmages end up being. GP looked good on both sides, QB could put up good numbers with pittser keeping everyone honest. The line is always what we worry about but they will do fine, anchored by a soph. billy huskey who is probley a D1 player if he works hard enough, and wants it. They say he doing the work. they had greenback 4-0 when I left.

watched GP play greenback a few weeks go, in a cage match, with no refs thats what scrimmages end up being. GP looked good on both sides, QB could put up good numbers with pittser keeping everyone honest. The line is always what we worry about but they will do fine, anchored by a soph. billy huskey who is probley a D1 player if he works hard enough, and wants it. They say he doing the work. they had greenback 4-0 when I left.

I was at the same scrimage GP running back is a hard nosed kid b/c he can make his own holes if he has to, an was he also an outside linebacker, if so he was all over the field on defensive. The quarterback will be good but Benny is 90% run it down your throat type of coach; I'd have to go to balanced offense an spread it out some more if it was me. If I remember correctly the scrimage ended at 3-2 or 4-2, an the Greenback coaching staff was really not pleased with Benny not ending the scrimage with the first team offense an defense.