district 12 tournament in Bolivar

Kingcrab42

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bolivar Tigers are a very good BB team! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The Overton kid pitch a good game for the green Tigers. Lexington played a great game on defense. I think the biggest joke of the night was Lexington's SS Ryan Johnson not making the all district team. But then again, his parents were not busy "networking or rubbing shoulders" thru the district games either! Great kid with great parents! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The SS for Bolivar would have made my list also.

Best of luck to both of the Tiger teams!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The Bolivar Tigers are a very good BB team! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The Overton kid pitch a good game for the green Tigers. Lexington played a great game on defense. I think the biggest joke of the night was Lexington's SS Ryan Johnson not making the all district team. But then again, his parents were not busy "networking or rubbing shoulders" thru the district games either! Great kid with great parents! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The SS for Bolivar would have made my list also.

Best of luck to both of the Tiger teams!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I have to agree ,,, Ryan Johnson is a great short stop and should have been on that All District team . Lexington fans and his team mates know he was an all district player .

Good luck to the Red Tigers !!

Ryan is an excellent shortstop. Jordan Dunaway is an excellent 2nd baseman but seems to get no recognition, I guess because he does not bat. Seems a lot of times coaches look at the batting alone, and forget about the great defense. Way to go, Jordan and Ryan, you both deserve more recognition!!