MVP in District 8AAA, opinions?

robotman

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She'll get Pitcher of the Year not MVP. Book it.

Well I agree that Jones is the best pitcher in the District but I have a feeling that Tiffany McCormick from Coffee County will have a chance but could be others. Humphries from "The Football School" has had a good year, maybe Morgan Penrod from "The Mule School" and maybe Shelby Lamb from "The Basketball School" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just my opinion ok,but to me it has to be Sarah Humphries from Lincoln County. She has had a fantastic season and has had to lead a large group of freshmans at the same time. I realize this probably will not happen since Lincoln County is not one of the top district teams this year,but she has to have some strong consideration. Now again before someone jumps all over me this is just my opinion. I realize there are other young ladies also that neeed to be considered.

Well I agree that Jones is the best pitcher in the District but I have a feeling that Tiffany McCormick from Coffee County will have a chance but could be others. Humphries from "The Football School" has had a good year, maybe Morgan Penrod from "The Mule School" and maybe Shelby Lamb from "The Basketball School" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The radio guys say that Keele from CC has had a great year but so has McCormick, Davis and Swan what about Duke from Tullahoma? Humphries is good but a 6th place team with the MVP, I don't know about that.

The radio guys say that Keele from CC has had a great year but so has McCormick, Davis and Swan what about Duke from Tullahoma? Humphries is good but a 6th place team with the MVP, I don't know about that.

I think the girl from Lincoln County should get a lot of consideration for mvp. I think the award is the most valuable player. Not the most valuable player for a winning team award. I think that if you are the top player in the district, you deserve the mvp. Reguardless of the team's record.

I think that Erica Duke has to be the front runner. I wouldn't count out Lamb from Shebyville, Boyd from Lawrenceburg, or Clark from Columbia. These are all girls that you have to pitch around in order to beat them. You can throw McCormick in to the mix as well. Jones is the only dominant pitcher in the district, she should get Pitcher of the year hands down.

I think that Erica Duke has to be the front runner. I wouldn't count out Lamb from Shebyville, Boyd from Lawrenceburg, or Clark from Columbia. These are all girls that you have to pitch around in order to beat them. You can throw McCormick in to the mix as well. Jones is the only dominant pitcher in the district, she should get Pitcher of the year hands down.

I am willing to bet Jones gets pitcher of the year and Humphries, although I don't agree, will win the MVP. Not taking anything way from her but the MVP should go to a team in the top 3 of the standings. That's just my opinion.

I will agree with you big-joe Erica Duke is hands down one of the best if not the best in 8aaa, she is a real go getter, i have watched her play for years, I am a FAN of THE DUKE. good luck to all.

Go Shelby Lamb! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will agree with you big-joe Erica Duke is hands down one of the best if not the best in 8aaa, she is a real go getter, i have watched her play for years, I am a FAN of THE DUKE. good luck to all.

If you go by stats, i think it would be Shelby Lamb from Shelbyville. i mean how many other girls are hitting over.500? Also she's a sophmore which should mean even more cuz what will she be like as senior??!!!