Middle Tennessee's Best Freshman Player

wildcatmom4

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the Best Freshman Player in and around Middle Tennessee?

Of course your baby is. just go ahead and put her name on here, it will make you feel better. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Of course your baby is. just go ahead and put her name on here, it will make you feel better. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Couldn't have said it better myself!! I always hate these kinds of post cause you know someone is just fishin' and heck, their just freshmen..........who cares. Give me a couple years of consistant play and then we'll talk.

Who is the Best Freshman Player in and around Middle Tennessee?

On our Lebanon team we have 3 Freshmen now starting on Varsity and the three of them are awesome and have a very bright future. However, in the teams we have faced, the one freshman player that stands out to me is #11 on Blackman's team. I don't know her name, but she is a very good hitter. At least I think this girl is a freshman.

That is her.

Yes Bam is a very good player! But Blackman has another freshman that will be an eventual 7AAA MVP! Remember you heard it here! Her name is Jordan Abel. She can do it all and she usually does! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> She is good at all of them, but just imagine how great she would be if she stuck with just a couple. The future at Blackman is very bright. Not mention they have a little red headed spitfire of a pitcher coming in next year in Shelby Heath!

Give us your opinion Wildcat.

i just ask, cause the future of a team looks to it freshman. who is up and coming and what can they bring to the team. i have my own opinion, and i still like the freshman girls from Rutherford County, Blackman Blaze. my friends from Riverdale, told me last night that one of the freshman girls made the district team. Congrats and Good job!was it the freshman pitcher or the freshman catcher? either one of these girls are great in my book.

Give us your opinion Wildcat.

i just ask, cause the future of a team looks to it freshman. who is up and coming and what can they bring to the team. i have my own opinion, and i still like the freshman girls from Rutherford County, Blackman Blaze. my friends from Riverdale, told me last night that one of the freshman girls made the district team. Congrats and Good job!was it the freshman pitcher or the freshman catcher? either one of these girls are great in my book.