District 13AA Tournament

sportszone1010

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My picks are Dyersburg, Obion Central, and Gibson County

Pioneer, I think you are picking more out of want then actual thoughts. I would pick Obion too if my team had gotten thumped by Westview like yours did this year. No way the fans want to possibly face them again.

Sadly to say I will pick Obion but for different reasons than you. I just think Obion has a true advantage of playing at their home field and I think they want it a little more than everyone else right now. I will take Dyer County over Dyersburg where I believe Dyer has the bigger advantage on Defense. The Crockett/ Gibson game will be interesting but I do think the Pioneers will prevail at the end.

Let's just leave it at this. I am a true pioneer fan all the way around. I love to watch most of the GC sports. Don't care too much for soccer though.

Ok, so if that's the case, I know you and you know me. I went to almost every Gibson Co. basketball game this year and went to every Gibson Co. football game as well. I didn't get to watch much baseball or softball due to the times of the games being played and work but I got info from reliable people that were at the games for GC. My brother teaches up at Gibson Co. right now and coached Jr. High basketball at Yorkville/Spring Hill this year and will be one of the assistants next year on the football team. Maybe that is a little hint as to who I am....

Pioneer, I think you are picking more out of want then actual thoughts. I would pick Obion too if my team had gotten thumped by Westview like yours did this year. No way the fans want to possibly face them again.

Sadly to say I will pick Obion but for different reasons than you. I just think Obion has a true advantage of playing at their home field and I think they want it a little more than everyone else right now. I will take Dyer County over Dyersburg where I believe Dyer has the bigger advantage on Defense. The Crockett/ Gibson game will be interesting but I do think the Pioneers will prevail at the end.

Looks like the 'View found a way to win this one> Great game I heard. I think the final score was 2-0 did anyone go to this game what happened? Wow big win for the 'View!!!!

Yes I attended the Martin/ Obion Co. game and it was very exciting. 0-0 until the bottom of the sixth when Martin scored. The first batter walked, but was gunned down stealing second for the first out. Belote then walked and the next batter hit a screamer between the legs of the Shortstop that was also bobbled by the left fielder sending runners to second and third. Carmischa then was intentionally walked to load the bases and keep the force in play. The next batter got a two run base hit with one out and runners at second and third. The next batter send a shot to right field where the OC player made her second ESPN highlight play of the night and also doubling off the runner at third. Martin took the lead 2-0 and OC batted in the top of the 7th and did not score.

Yes I attended the Martin/ Obion Co. game and it was very exciting. 0-0 until the bottom of the sixth when Martin scored. The first batter walked, but was gunned down stealing second for the first out. Belote then walked and the next batter hit a screamer between the legs of the Shortstop that was also bobbled by the left fielder sending runners to second and third. Carmischa then was intentionally walked to load the bases and keep the force in play. The next batter got a two run base hit with one out and runners at second and third. The next batter send a shot to right field where the OC player made her second ESPN highlight play of the night and also doubling off the runner at third. Martin took the lead 2-0 and OC batted in the top of the 7th and did not score.

Wow!!!! What a game! Thanks for the reply......I heard the catch by the Right fielder was out of this world /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I also heard Obion lost to Dyersburg OMG.....Westview and Gibson lock horns today. Does any one know the other game that will play today in district 13AA?

A big game in the other district in our Region. Haywood and Ripley-loser goes home. A lot of eyes will be on this one /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Ok King13aa give me your picks....Looks like you have to start giving the 'View some respect!!! Your D.Co. team is out who are your rolling with now? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />