2008 Ensworth High School Football

Slippery slope there...once you start talking about proof, some of the favorite topics here, like recruiting and football scholarships at MBA and BA are also under attack. Is that a direction we really want to go?

Almost every school that grants financial aid sends the report on the student to the Princeton Review Board who then looks the information over and decides how much financial aid the student can be given. As I said ALMOST every school does this, some of the ones that choose not to are Brentwood Academy and Ensworth. hmm wonder why that is?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost every school that grants financial aid sends the report on the student to the Princeton Review Board who then looks the information over and decides how much financial aid the student can be given. As I said ALMOST every school does this, some of the ones that choose not to are Brentwood Academy and Ensworth. hmm wonder why that is?

...sigh...

Do you even read the other posts or, heaven forbid, the TSSAA Handbook before you spew that nonsense?

...sigh...

Do you even read the other posts or, heaven forbid, the TSSAA Handbook before you spew that nonsense?

Dear Itzme,

I'm not sure exactly what you're doing into the wind, but I'm afraid that it's only going to get you wet. Further, I'm not sure you're casting your pearls towards the most useful animal demographic either. As the great Lewis Grizzard noted, we spend billions to educate the heathen, when there's such ignorance here in our own midst.

Dear Itzme,

I'm not sure exactly what you're doing into the wind, but I'm afraid that it's only going to get you wet. Further, I'm not sure you're casting your pearls towards the most useful animal demographic either. As the great Lewis Grizzard noted, we spend billions to educate the heathen, when there's such ignorance here in our own midst.

I know. Sometimes I just can't help myself. It's a character flaw of mine.

Word on the street at Ensworth college, I mean high school is that Ricky is upsetting many board members by allowing certain students to attend the school for free. Strangly enough these same students tend to show up on the football field or the basketball court... interesting. Yes, IF Ricky is allowed to keep "selling his school" at his current rate, Ensworth will be able to compete with BA and MBA in the next few years.

I have heard the same thing - makes senese - full tuition-paying athlete sitting on bench vs scholarship player on the court /field