7-AAA Games for Tuesday, May 6th

davidlimbaugh

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...-tournament.pdf

at Oakland:

#3 Siegel (2-1, 10-4, 20-9) vs #2 Oakland (2-0, 11-3, 23-8)

In the regular season they split

Siegel has to win two....

at Cookeville

#5 Riverdale (2-0, 7-7, 20-11) vs #4 Blackman (2-1, 7-7, 22-11)

Blackman has to win two...

In the regular season they split

Any word on Blackman / Riverdale? Limbaugh? Riverdale Man?

i am here i just got home...i am still excited from the game today...first let me start by saying we missed one of our big bats Lanning was out today sick and could not make the game we are hopeful he will be back to at least DH against oakland we really missed his bat today but we got it done and i am very proud of my WARRIORS

IN THE FIRST GAME we started out decent we hit the ball and move the runners but we could never get a crooked number on the board we would get one run here one run there and in the end it hurt us as blackman took the lead in the bottom of the 6th and held on for the win BRIAN DAVIS PITCHED A GREAT GAME IT JUST WASNT meant to be for us to win that game

IN THE SECOND GAME we pitched a llittel by committee Sam Underland started the game then derek desmaris then jake francis...with jake getting the win we was able to get the crooked numbers up there this time and it helped a lot...in the 6th inning#12 for blackman hit a 2 run shot to take an 8-6 lead...then in the top of the 7th we plated 4 runs on 3 hits AXEL WATSON started the inning with a single then RICHIE PEARL hit a groundrule double(dead area would have been a triple which luckily that didnt hurt us..instead of no outs and down only 1 run and a runner at third we had 0 outs and runners at second and third)then brawley walked to load the bases...then francis walked and then radabaugh walked and ryan walked and then samy underland got a base it up the middle scoring out 10th run but the runner from second was thrown out at the plate to end the inning (great throw justin bowers)......then in the bottom of 7 we got 2 quick outs and here comes blackman..they will not go away they got back to back singles and then a nice backside hit that sammy was able to get and throw him out for the final out of the game...

i am very proud of this WARRIOR TEAM we had 5 sophmores in the line up for both games and they all did their jobs and we need them to do it one more time...AXEL WATSON WAS ON FIRE TONIGHT he did exactly what a SR is suppose to do he put this team on his back and carried them he got on base all night tonight richie did a good job of moving him and getting on base also then CRUNK stepped u real big with a double down the left feild line it was player after player doing their job for the team ONE MORE GAME GO WIN IT

GO WARRIORS