Baseball Prospect

The Zone

This kid is a pretty good hitter but he can be outsmarted and overpowered a bit he was late on me when i was only throwin around 83 early in the year. He isn't quite as scary as a tyree jeffries but in time he could be pretty good. He only has 16 extra base hits? that surprises me he obviously has power-that should include a few in some gaps..but i guess those just have to fall..good luck to him tho and good luck to the indians

Corderius Dodd - Sophmore 15 years old / 6'2" 235 lbs

School - Jackson North Side

2008 Statistics as of 4/6

At Bats - 87

BB- 10

Hits - 42

2B - 5

3B - 1

Hrs - 10

Runs - 34

Rbis - 42

AVG. - .483

SLG. - .839

OBP - .543

Here is a quick link to see video of Corderius - http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2567402.

this kid is easily outsmarted at the plate. he couldnt hit my brothers curve ball who doesnt even play baseball, he cant hit a fastball over 85 which means he cant hit in college. and check north sides schedule its not to great.

this kid is easily outsmarted at the plate. he couldnt hit my brothers curve ball who doesnt even play baseball, he cant hit a fastball over 85 which means he cant hit in college. and check north sides schedule its not to great.

Ctown you dont have a clue what you are talking about. Youve never even seen this kid play. Arent you from Camden? North side doesnt even play Camden. And if your brother doesnt play baseball how could he have thrown him a curveball? I have seen him play and all I have got to say is the kid has lightning fast hands and incredible power. From what I understand he grew up playing rec ball. He is probably still learning how to play the game considering he is only 15. Just trying to bring somebody down.

• 2 weeks later...