Knox Central Football

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame this screw up on Lindsey....Even though you blame him for a 1000 other screw up's. This is the school boards screw up. I.E. Karen Carson, Sam Anderson, and the Bratton fellow from south knox, plus a few more.

Get 'em back vote them out. I will help.

Lindsey had quite a bit to do with it, too. He had to sign off on the plan before it went to the school board for a vote, and he was made very well aware of how it was going to rip communities apart. He's not without major fault in the situation.

I do agree with you on voting the scoundrels out. The only problem is that the board members you mentioned aren't in trouble because their votes had little or no bearing on their district's school zones. The voters in their districts don't give a rip because it didn't affect them.

The HECK it did"t...I am in the process of moving right now. Getting ready to start paying 2 mortgages thanks to Karen Carson.

Kidstaxi, if'un you haiv kids who haiv good speed and wait liftin' numburs, we haiv a speshshull fund ovur hear in Mairvul and maybee we could hep you out....Onlee fer edgykashunall purpusses, of course ... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Kidstaxi, if'un you haiv kids who haiv good speed and wait liftin' numburs, we haiv a speshshull fund ovur hear in Mairvul and maybee we could hep you out....Onlee fer edgykashunall purpusses, of course ... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Well lets see. He is 5'8'' 155lbs, don't know his 40 time. But ran 100 meter 10.81. Bench press is 215 lbs. Will be 15 in August. He can read too. This "speshshull" fund you speak of, does that include a gas allowance for parents? See as MHS is about 25-30 miles from us.

Well lets see. He is 5'8'' 155lbs, don't know his 40 time. But ran 100 meter 10.81. Bench press is 215 lbs. Will be 15 in August. He can read too. This "speshshull" fund you speak of, does that include a gas allowance for parents? See as MHS is about 25-30 miles from us.

KT, eye thank that's clost enuff two qwalify.....Wood you be enterested in moovin' two beautifull Mairvul? (For edgykashunall purpusses onlee and knot two menshun.. excellunt garbige survuss).. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The HECK it did"t...I am in the process of moving right now. Getting ready to start paying 2 mortgages thanks to Karen Carson.

Yep, I sit corrected. Carson's district is affected. The others you mentioned, for the most part, are not.

I'm pretty much in an anti-incumbent mode right now, too. I'm fed up with Knox County government. They all need to go.

I know this is a football board but if your son truly ran 100m in 10.81 he needs to be running track not playing football. He is only .3 of a second from breaking the state record. He also would have won the East Tennessee Sectional (winning time was 11.4). I don't know where we would stand in the state this year though. With a 10.8---run track, forget football.

I know this is a football board but if your son truly ran 100m in 10.81 he needs to be running track not playing football. He is only .3 of a second from breaking the state record. He also would have won the East Tennessee Sectional (winning time was 11.4). I don't know where we would stand in the state this year though. With a 10.8---run track, forget football.

He runs track to build his football speed up..The 10.8 was a type-o too. Glad you pointed that out. 11.81 would be correct. My fat fingers are to blame. He does have good speed and his track coaches love him. There is just not enough contact in track for him. He is a contact FREAK. I put about 750 miles a week going back and forth from football, wrestle, boxing, and juijitsu practices, matches, and duals. Just depends on what time of year it is. I love football season because during those months that is all he does. I really don't mind as long as it keeps him out of trouble and me being a grandfather.

He runs track to build his football speed up..The 10.8 was a type-o too. Glad you pointed that out. 11.81 would be correct. My fat fingers are to blame. He does have good speed and his track coaches love him. There is just not enough contact in track for him. He is a contact FREAK. I put about 750 miles a week going back and forth from football, wrestle, boxing, and juijitsu practices, matches, and duals. Just depends on what time of year it is. I love football season because during those months that is all he does. I really don't mind as long as it keeps him out of trouble and me being a grandfather.

Agin KT, 11.81 is a qwalifyin' time fer us.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />