DISTRICT 7A TOURNAMENT

QueenOfTheField

Tonight RBS lost to Clay County, and it was not a pleasant atmosphere. Clay County players must get their lack of respect and sportsmanship from their parents, or shall I say parent. A Dixon woman from Celina, who already harassed RBS??™s coach earlier in the year, continued to make a fool of herself tonight by making nasty remarks toward a RBS player. That bitter, ARROGANT, immature, middle-aged woman needs to learn that it??™s time for her to grow up and shut up. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> If I was #7, I would be ashamed.

Tomorrow Monterey takes on Celina Bulldogs.

All I have to say is GOOD LUCK MONTEREY WILDCATS!.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't judge all the players by one woman and a few players. There are some really nice girls on that team and also some nice parents. This is not the first time I've heard remarks about this lady and those remarks didn't always pertain to softball. I've witnessed some arrogance from all teams and their parents in the past. It just runs through cycles.

Don't judge all the players by one woman and a few players. There are some really nice girls on that team and also some nice parents. This is not the first time I've heard remarks about this lady and those remarks didn't always pertain to softball. I've witnessed some arrogance from all teams and their parents in the past. It just runs through cycles.

And you would know about these parents! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yeah, I know about one parent in particular, my husband! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He used to get pretty riled up when he was coaching, but "mostly" in fun. Some people probably thought he was a b-head at times. That doesn't make him a bad guy though.

ok well hold up honey RBS was not so innocent last night ok the coach show is butt yellin at blue, kicking dirt and pretty much, but if that was my coach i would be way more embarrassed then anyone that my own coach acts like that when he dont get his way, and the RBS players well they was yellin at the blue too and calling one a player the big B whatever u need to step back and look how RBS acted bc celina didnt say nothing like that at all at least all the players has the balls and sportsmenship to shake hands at the end of the game unlike a few of their players. And they was such big sore losers that they turn the lights off bc any of us got out of the ballpark and so older ppl could barely walk in when it was daylight, now that is the respect that they show and o yea and wat bout some of their players yelling out to the parents "well you look better in the dark anyways"

ok Queenof thefield wat do u have to say bout that bc thats the true story no lie!!!!!!!!

P.S. the only reason their sore losers is bc CLAY COUNTY!!!!!!! has beaten them 4 times this season hahaha hehehe!!!!!!1

ok well hold up honey RBS was not so innocent last night ok the coach show is butt yellin at blue, kicking dirt and pretty much, but if that was my coach i would be way more embarrassed then anyone that my own coach acts like that when he dont get his way, and the RBS players well they was yellin at the blue too and calling one a player the big B whatever u need to step back and look how RBS acted bc celina didnt say nothing like that at all at least all the players has the balls and sportsmenship to shake hands at the end of the game unlike a few of their players. And they was such big sore losers that they turn the lights off bc any of us got out of the ballpark and so older ppl could barely walk in when it was daylight, now that is the respect that they show and o yea and wat bout some of their players yselling out to the parents "well you look better in the dark anyways"

ok Queenof thefield wat do u have to say bout that bc thats the true story no lie!!!!!!!!

P.S. the only reason their sore losers is bc CLAY COUNTY!!!!!!! has beaten them 4 times this season hahaha hehehe!!!!!!1

First no one turned the lights out a transformer blew in Lafayette call TRI County and check it out.

Second bad blood between the two schools and it started way before you can remember I am sure. CC has not always beat RBS in the big games check your sports history.

Third if you had a call that cost you two runs your FANS would come unglued to and hopefully your coach too.

That's the true story Check it out......Enough said........

First no one turned the lights out a transformer blew in Lafayette call TRI County and check it out.

Second bad blood between the two schools and it started way before you can remember I am sure. CC has not always beat RBS in the big games check your sports history.

Third if you had a call that cost you two runs your FANS would come unglued to and hopefully your coach too.

no not enough said if u would read it better then u would see that i said we beat them 4 times THIS SEASON duh and trust me i no my history ok

ok yeah a transformer blew but all the lights were on the whole way home. even in "LAFAYETTE" so maybne you need to call tricounty and chech that out your self there mrmagoo. And yeah we know there has always been bad blood between the two schools.. were not stupid we know this.. k thanks... also we know that we haven't alwasy beaten RBS, but i also know that someway ol' Porter always manages to make a butt out of his self EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! and belive me i know a whole lot about the past of softball in district 7a i've been around it my whole life... And "THIRD" those calls the supposedly made you lose two runs ha maybe you need two learn how to count because we beat you by more than two runs!!!!!!!!!!!! the players and coaches need to grow up and learn some respect and responsibility, yeah every team has parents that come unglued, but in Mrs.Dixon's defense she was CORRECT BOTH TIMES.. just because we beat you don't mean you change the schuelded JV game, beasue you LOST!!!!!!!!! and yes i am correct.........................

ENOUGH SAID!!!

ok well hold up honey RBS was not so innocent last night ok the coach show is butt yellin at blue, kicking dirt and pretty much, but if that was my coach i would be way more embarrassed then anyone that my own coach acts like that when he dont get his way, and the RBS players well they was yellin at the blue too and calling one a player the big B whatever u need to step back and look how RBS acted bc celina didnt say nothing like that at all at least all the players has the balls and sportsmenship to shake hands at the end of the game unlike a few of their players. And they was such big sore losers that they turn the lights off bc any of us got out of the ballpark and so older ppl could barely walk in when it was daylight, now that is the respect that they show and o yea and wat bout some of their players yelling out to the parents "well you look better in the dark anyways"

First of all, RBS coach did not say one thing to the parents or players. Yelling at the umpire and harassing a child are two very different things. Porter has always emphasised the importance of a classy ball team, but it's really hard to play above the other team's level of character.

Second of all, it's very obvious you are from Clay County High School. Only a CCHS student could make this many run on sentences and still think she was making sense. The two senior players who did not shake hands were upset and crying because it was their last game; it wasn't because of their lack of sportsMANship. (You obviously do not know how to spell either) How ignorant can you be to think that RBS turned the lights out on themselves? It was a power surge.

Lastly, The player's remarks toward the Clay County crowd after the lights went out were only retaliation. The RBS players were already down, and the Clay County parents were adding insult to injury.

So, chica14, that's what I got to say about that. True story. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ok yeah a transformer blew but all the lights were on the whole way home. even in "LAFAYETTE" so maybne you need to call tricounty and chech that out your self there mrmagoo. And yeah we know there has always been bad blood between the two schools.. were not stupid we know this.. k thanks... also we know that we haven't alwasy beaten RBS, but i also know that someway ol' Porter always manages to make a butt out of his self EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! and belive me i know a whole lot about the past of softball in district 7a i've been around it my whole life... And "THIRD" those calls the supposedly made you lose two runs ha maybe you need two learn how to count because we beat you by more than two runs!!!!!!!!!!!! the players and coaches need to grow up and learn some respect and responsibility, yeah every team has parents that come unglued, but in Mrs.Dixon's defense she was CORRECT BOTH TIMES.. just because we beat you don't mean you change the schuelded JV game, beasue you LOST!!!!!!!!! and yes i am correct.........................

ENOUGH SAID!!!

What is up with Clay County people not knowing how to write a paragraph gramatically correct? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

As for Mrs. Dixon, she had no reason to open her big mouth. There was no reason for her to come "unglued." The first time she harassed someone is when she yelled at Porter because he didn't want to play a JV game. First, the coaches did not decide on a JV game before the game. Second, if Dixon wants to see her other daughter play so badly, maybe she should just encourage her to get better because not every team wants to take time to play the other team's scrubs.

The second time the woman harassed someone was completely uncalled for. The player wasn't even talking to her and she turns around and insults her. Maybe we aren't the ones who need to learn respect.