White House Football

I apologize if this has already been discussed in depth. I saw White House scrimmage Gallatin,who looks much improved on offense, and White House looked very strong. They have their traditional line, good runners and receivers, and a QB with an arm and the swagger. Gosh, the whole team plays with great confidence. I have been told that in 2004 and 2005 the White House Middle school team had two unbeaten years of complete dominace and that people have been waiting to see this team. Is White House expected to win their region, could they make a real run for the title?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will definately make a "real" run for the title!

I apologize if this has already been discussed in depth. I saw White House scrimmage Gallatin,who looks much improved on offense, and White House looked very strong. They have their traditional line, good runners and receivers, and a QB with an arm and the swagger. Gosh, the whole team plays with great confidence. I have been told that in 2004 and 2005 the White House Middle school team had two unbeaten years of complete dominace and that people have been waiting to see this team. Is White House expected to win their region, could they make a real run for the title?

There is alot of excitement for this fall.White House did look good in the scrimmage and so did Gallatin.Keep in mind that WH, as well as Gallatin, had about 30 or so players involved in other spring sports, so it was hard to get a good feel for what lies ahead.I do know one thing, week one cant get here fast enough for me.This should be an exciting year.

There is alot of excitement for this fall.White House did look good in the scrimmage and so did Gallatin.Keep in mind that WH, as well as Gallatin, had about 30 or so players involved in other spring sports, so it was hard to get a good feel for what lies ahead.I do know one thing, week one cant get here fast enough for me.This should be an exciting year.

Alcoa can't wait either.............. More of the same from last year.

Thats what White House fans said last year and look what happened. Until someone in 2A beats Alcoa, everyone in the state knows they are the best bar none.

White House people still have signs up on their press-box from the 1997 state title team. They do not lack for self confidence. They think they would have a chance to end Maryville's streak if the Rebels would play them.

White House people still have signs up on their press-box from the 1997 state title team. They do not lack for self confidence. They think they would have a chance to end Maryville's streak if the Rebels would play them.

Then they would deny having ever said anything following their loss /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Then they would deny having ever said anything following their loss /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

When your little team wins something then maybe you will have some cretibility, until then same old "Da Catfish",i mean "big Country", I mean catfish Hunter", I mean Charles Barkely, and let us not forget that feeble attempt you made last year as pretented to be the other"Brooklyn Brawler"..Your still a joke.

When your little team wins something then maybe you will have some cretibility, until then same old "Da Catfish",i mean "big Country", I mean catfish Hunter", I mean Charles Barkely, and let us not forget that feeble attempt you made last year as pretented to be the other"Brooklyn Brawler"..Your still a joke.

You should learn how to spell credit before you attempt to spell complicated words such as "cretibility" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Brooklyn Brawler"????? Nice try but again you are WRONG!!!!

Remember who started all of this once you and your little friends go crying and complaining to CoachT when your feelings get hurt. That should be once you lose to Alcoa in week two.

Cheatham Co. & White House have the same number of region titles over the past three years and the funny thing is that the Cubs are never predicted to be a playoff team while you guys are always picked to win the region. IMO, that makes you a choke artist football program.

Keep living off of one great 1997 season because outside of that you are just average. No difference between White House and schools like Marshall Co. & Spring Hill. You all have one state title and that is all. At least Marshall Co. has won three region titles since 2000. You don't even have that many. OVERRATED!!!!