White House Football

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought you learned you lesson last season.....but I guess not.

Unless those Blue uniforms subtract one second from your 40 times, WH will be grabing at air all night...again.

The line and backs are set, two QB's battling for the starting job, and we are 2 deep at EVERY position on defense.

I don't think we will win by 40, but we will get a big lead early and coast back to eastern time.

I can't wait for this one, be ready for a completely different looking team from the one you saw last year, you might as well forget about last year, it means zero... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest Termite

I can't wait for this one, be ready for a completely different looking team from the one you saw last year, you might as well forget about last year, it means zero... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Benny............different looking team?? Is that a good thing??? Is Alcoa different?? If Alcoa is completely different..is that a good thing ? If they are the same...is that a good thing??? I don't have a dog in the hunt but if I were WHH or a WHH fan...I would be careful of what I asked for.

Hey Benny............different looking team?? Is that a good thing??? Is Alcoa different?? If Alcoa is completely different..is that a good thing ? If they are the same...is that a good thing??? I don't have a dog in the hunt but if I were WHH or a WHH fan...I would be careful of what I asked for.

Nothing wrong with White House having that 1997 State Championship sign. Most Schools that has won championships have signs up. When I go to Pigeon Forge I drive through Sevierville. Sevierville has their 1999 State Champion signs up when Sevier County won the 5A championship. Maryville and Alcoa have their signs up.