Gallatin High Has New Basketball Coach

coachluna

Gallatin High School has named Radhika Miller as the new girls basketball coach. Coach Miller comes to Gallatin from Stone Memorial in Crossville, where she served as an assistant. She played High School basketball in Clarkrange and played collegiately at North Alabama. Good Luck to Coach Miller. We are looking forward to having you in Gallatin as a teacher and coach.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Coach Miller, Gallatin is getting and awesome coach. Not only is she a great coach but she is a pure teacher of the game. Her system will definitely have the girls in shape and have an exciting style to watch. Good luck coach Miller, you will be greatly missed in Cumberland county.

• 3 weeks later...

Gallatin High School has named Radhika Miller as the new girls basketball coach. Coach Miller comes to Gallatin from Stone Memorial in Crossville, where she served as an assistant. She played High School basketball in Clarkrange and played collegiately at North Alabama. Good Luck to Coach Miller. We are looking forward to having you in Gallatin as a teacher and coach.

How many asst coaches will she have and would you say she is a PROGRAM BUILDER?

How many asst coaches will she have and would you say she is a PROGRAM BUILDER?

One quality assistant at this point and I won't mention names in case she has not completely cut ties with previous position. I do think that she will be a program builder. I have been very impressed with her to this point. I have no reason to doubt that she will be here for the long haul.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Coach Miller didn't lose any time getting started. She had had Gallatin in Camps already against some very good competition. Being hired in May gave her a chance to quickly get everyone ready. Good Luck Gallatin and Coach Miller.