Bearden vs Halls

Ball

Halls played very well last night. I could tell in warmups that they were very prepared. Don't forget, Bearden has beaten Science Hill twice . They also beat a team in the Chattanooga tournament that is ranked in the top 10 in the state. That was by a run rule.You are right, records mean nothing. It is a tournament sport. Good luck to both teams in making it to state.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see Halls winning as an upset at all. They usually have one of the best teams in the knoxville area. I was just providing a reason for others who may not know that much about either team. For someone looking in on it from the other side of the state seeing a team that is runner-up to Farragut and is 35-5 would probly be seen as better than one who is 20-10. It is hard to say which district is tougher since I havent seen anyone from Halls' district play. I personally am glad Halls won. I can only stand teams playing eachother so many times in a season. congrats to Halls and I am sure it will be a great game tomorrow.

Thanks. I know both sets of players and fans are looking forward to this matchup.