Early Picks for State Champion.

RiverCityRage

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say that Friendship Christian has to be the odds on favorite for now since they are the defending champs. I will wait on my predictions as to who will win it all after the seeds are out. The two winners that come out of Cascade, Summertown, Nashville Christian, & Richland on Friday will be a force to be reckoned with however. The state tourney is going to depend on strong pitching staffs and as far as depth and talent Cascade has as good as anyone else does in single A.

Go Champs

At least can admit it won't be McMinn Central!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

McMinn Central has the potential to win it if they want it bad enough. Some people was countin them out against hixson but look where they are central is still playin and has a chance to make it and if they play the way they can they will make. Goodpasture dont have logan darnell to stop them this year if they play them but i look for central to be playin at home friday against Upperman i think they will beat Marion tommorrow night, they will be lookin for revenge of their lose last year over there and the way they have been playing they will make it all the way to burro!

Yes, it is just a mans job, career, and life; we should probably just put it behind us and enjoy a few baseball games.

Ryano19,

I don't think you should put it behind you but I think the focus for your team and coach should be on winning once you get to state. Forget all the backstabbing and get your team united, Enjoy what you have earned, I am pulling for you guys, unless you play us. Nothing could be better for your coach than to make a great showing. Once the season is over then fight your battle to have your coach rehired.

McMinn Central has the potential to win it if they want it bad enough. Some people was countin them out against hixson but look where they are central is still playin and has a chance to make it and if they play the way they can they will make. Goodpasture dont have logan darnell to stop them this year if they play them but i look for central to be playin at home friday against Upperman i think they will beat Marion tommorrow night, they will be lookin for revenge of their lose last year over there and the way they have been playing they will make it all the way to burro!

They have won 34 games without Logan Darnell. They are a darn good team.

Is Lexington getting back on track?? No disrespect to Gibson Co. but didn't Lexington lose to Gibson Co.??

Big Red Tigers are back in the saddle and riding toward Spring Fling . Yes , they did lose to GC , Jackson South Side , Bolivar and Bartlett . But were able to win against the other 27 teams they played this year including a District Championship over a VERY good Bolivar squad and Monday nights Regional win over Sycamore 7-3 .

GO TIGERS !

i thought bartlett was only losing one senior off last years team.....are they not very good?

Bartlett is very good. They only lost one everday starting senior but they did lose 4 of the 6 pitchers they had last year that pitched in the state tournament. They are currently ranked 6th in the nation by The Baseball Coaches Association. I would say they or Farragut are the teams to beat.

Bartlett is very good. They only lost one everday starting senior but they did lose 4 of the 6 pitchers they had last year that pitched in the state tournament. They are currently ranked 6th in the nation by The Baseball Coaches Association. I would say they or Farragut are the teams to beat.

Barlett vs Farragut THAT would be a game I would Pay to see. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />