Early Picks for State Champion.

RiverCityRage

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes a phenom? I would dare say there aren't any pitchers better in the state, there might be some as good but not better. Signing with a SEC school you have to be pretty good I would think.

Baseball is a funny game, but it wouldn't suprise me to see USJ in the championship game.

As Tim McCarver used to say about Bob Gibson--He's the luckiest pitcher I ever saw, every time he pitches, the team he pitches against has an off day at the plate.

Good luck to the Bruins.

Lookout Valley also Returns all but 1, LV beat Forrest 7-3 & Richland won 7-6. Also LV beat Mt. Pleasent 10-2 & Richland won 6-5. Richland Scored 278 and Opponents 96 While LV Scored 443 and Opponents 90. Good Luck to both Teams on the way to the Boro! GO JACKETS!

who gives a crap about how much one team beat another team by a win is a win.

Hey Crapper what are your picks? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i am picking richland because richland beat giles co. twice and giles co. beat huntington.i would like to see a richland and summertown rematch in the championship game.