May 12th Loser by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Blackman vs. Coffee County is a very strange game for me to pick. I do hope that CC wins, they have been playing great of late! But Blackman had a chance to wrap up the district against Riverdale and could not do it, so that makes me wonder which I have all year about Blackman winning the big one! Most people on the Big Ones are picking CC to win this game; I will be there so please say hi, and I may go get me some popcorn and a drink from a friend! But back to picking Losers! I sure hope that I read Uncle Exlax Crystal ball because he picked CC to be the loser! Yep he did!

Cascade vs. East Robertson will be a game that Cascade11 will be attending I am sure, but sorry can not be in two places at once so I must be at the CC game. But this is the year that if East Robertson is going to make it to the state they had better do it this year. I do not see Cascade stopping them. Loser is Cascade!

Cornersville vs. Collinwood is a game between some good ole country schools! There are some great people on both sides, but only one loser and that Loser is Collinwood!

Page vs. David Lipscomb will be on the Granny White Blvd. today! The word on the street is Lipscomb back well Page sure hopes not because they would like to go to the next game. Just before they turnoff the scoreboard Page will be going back home the Loser to get ready for next year.

Lawrence Co. vs. Riverdale is a game that I would love to pick my boss??™s team and that is of course Coacht! But he did not send the money like he said he would and now I will have to go with what Uncle Exlax??™s crystal predicts and that is that my boss and your friend Coacht??™s team will be the loser but they have played great to get here!

Richland vs. Summertown is another game between some good ole girls! Yes really fine people but we are not picking fine people we are looking for the Losers! Today Richland will be our Loser!

Forrest vs. Houston County is a game that Houston County really wants to win but it does not matter what they want because The School with the Light on the Tracks will make losers out of the fine Ladies from Houston County. Loser is Houston County!

Rossview vs. Beech is a game three weeks ago would be one that would be on ESPN tonight they will not be there because the word from Uncle Exlax is that Beech will be playing MJ again on Wednesday. Loser is Rossview!

MJ vs. Clarksville NE is a game that NE never thought that they would be playing in today, but they are and now MJ will make them losers. Loser is NE!

Ravenwood vs. McGavock is a game that may not take very long, the question is will McGavock score today? Way to much pitching for these ladies from Davidson County. Ravenwood should score a bunch! Loser is McGavock!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman vs. Coffee County is a very strange game for me to pick. I do hope that CC wins, they have been playing great of late! But Blackman had a chance to wrap up the district against Riverdale and could not do it, so that makes me wonder which I have all year about Blackman winning the big one! Most people on the Big Ones are picking CC to win this game; I will be there so please say hi, and I may go get me some popcorn and a drink from a friend! But back to picking Losers! I sure hope that I read Uncle Exlax Crystal ball because he picked CC to be the loser! Yep he did!

Cascade vs. East Robertson will be a game that Cascade11 will be attending I am sure, but sorry can not be in two places at once so I must be at the CC game. But this is the year that if East Robertson is going to make it to the state they had better do it this year. I do not see Cascade stopping them. Loser is Cascade!

Cornersville vs. Collinwood is a game between some good ole country schools! There are some great people on both sides, but only one loser and that Loser is Collinwood!

Page vs. David Lipscomb will be on the Granny White Blvd. today! The word on the street is Lipscomb back well Page sure hopes not because they would like to go to the next game. Just before they turnoff the scoreboard Page will be going back home the Loser to get ready for next year.

Lawrence Co. vs. Riverdale is a game that I would love to pick my boss??™s team and that is of course Coacht! But he did not send the money like he said he would and now I will have to go with what Uncle Exlax??™s crystal predicts and that is that my boss and your friend Coacht??™s team will be the loser but they have played great to get here!

Richland vs. Summertown is another game between some good ole girls! Yes really fine people but we are not picking fine people we are looking for the Losers! Today Richland will be our Loser!

Forrest vs. Houston County is a game that Houston County really wants to win but it does not matter what they want because The School with the Light on the Tracks will make losers out of the fine Ladies from Houston County. Loser is Houston County!

Rossview vs. Beech is a game three weeks ago would be one that would be on ESPN tonight they will not be there because the word from Uncle Exlax is that Beech will be playing MJ again on Wednesday. Loser is Rossview!

MJ vs. Clarksville NE is a game that NE never thought that they would be playing in today, but they are and now MJ will make them losers. Loser is NE!

Ravenwood vs. McGavock is a game that may not take very long, the question is will McGavock score today? Way to much pitching for these ladies from Davidson County. Ravenwood should score a bunch! Loser is McGavock!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Friendship vs. Clay County?

Oh great and powerful MrNoitAll who stands behind a curtain. Do you have a prediction for the Greenbrier vs Dekalb county game?

I am glad that you have asked! Dekalb County is an excellent team from a small town setting and some of the best people you would ever want to meet. They are known to have a fiddle around town come July 4 weekend and some of the best come and play on the square. But today I do not believe that the Ladies in Green will be bringing their fiddles to play for everyone but they will be bringing a pretty good little softball team! Dekalb hates to lose and today is a very big day because Uncle Exlax's crystal ball believes who wins this game has a great chance of going to the "Boro" next week! If The Fiddlers go they will have to pay because they will be the Loser today! Very good game but believe that the Ladies in Green is just a little bit better! Loser is Dekalb County! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Not often that you are wrong, but you missed this one. Lawrence County came from behind to KICK Riverdale out of the tournament. Great Job Lawrence County!! Keep Kicking!!

hey mrnoitall well your uncle exlax's crystal ball but had the flu because it was wrong dekalb did win 5-2 over greenbrier and we play today in smithville against goodpaster at 530 and we going to win that one too so holla we r going to the state this year. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Not often that you are wrong, but you missed this one. Lawrence County came from behind to KICK Riverdale out of the tournament. Great Job Lawrence County!! Keep Kicking!!

Great job, but you do not understand what happen! I had not gotten my check from Coacth about picking Lawrence County to win and when I got home I had the check so now Coacht is mad at me and the fine people at Lawrence County are mad at me for picking Riverdale to win. You do understand when people give you money you are suppose to do what they say well the check was late Uncle Exlax's crystal ball was going crazy and then I pick Riverdale to win. Boy what a day! But again great job and you will play another day! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

hey mrnoitall well your uncle exlax's crystal ball but had the flu because it was wrong dekalb did win 5-2 over greenbrier and we play today in smithville against goodpaster at 530 and we going to win that one too so holla we r going to the state this year. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well you must be right because Uncle Exlax's crystal ball was going crazy yesterday! The fine folks in Smithville put on a great Fiddlers Convention in the summer time and boy did they put on a fine ball game yesterday. I never saw it coming but again that is why we play the game! You have an excellent coach in Coach Bonds and he works his team really hard and the hard work paid off yesterday against a very good Greenbrier team. Well this may be not the best team that the ???Green Machine??? has had in years past but still a well coached team. But you beating Goodpasture is NOT going to happen. I got home last night and wash, and wash the ole Uncle Exlax's crystal ball and the first thing it said was to bet the trailer on Goodpasture. Well always doing what my Uncle said I have bet our new double wide on this game so the Ladies from the City need to win this game where MrNoitAll will not lose his new double wide! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well you must be right because Uncle Exlax's crystal ball was going crazy yesterday! The fine folks in Smithville put on a great Fiddlers Convention in the summer time and boy did they put on a fine ball game yesterday. I never saw it coming but again that is why we play the game! You have an excellent coach in Coach Bonds and he works his team really hard and the hard work paid off yesterday against a very good Greenbrier team. Well this may be not the best team that the ???Green Machine??? has had in years past but still a well coached team. But you beating Goodpasture is NOT going to happen. I got home last night and wash, and wash the ole Uncle Exlax's crystal ball and the first thing it said was to bet the trailer on Goodpasture. Well always doing what my Uncle said I have bet our new double wide on this game so the Ladies from the City need to win this game where MrNoitAll will not lose his new double wide! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

THAT is a classic!

Those Smithville girls hit the ball hard. BUT, GP has it all. It is a beautiful drive up and a beautiful place to play, so...fellow 8AA team, enjoy your day, drive safe and go do your thing.

We couldn't get our bats going (haven't for the past 2 or 3 games) and it was our demise. We will mourn for a few days, lick our wounds and be back (and better!) next year.

Congratulations and good luck to both teams.

THAT is a classic!

Those Smithville girls hit the ball hard. BUT, GP has it all. It is a beautiful drive up and a beautiful place to play, so...fellow 8AA team, enjoy your day, drive safe and go do your thing.

We couldn't get our bats going (haven't for the past 2 or 3 games) and it was our demise. We will mourn for a few days, lick our wounds and be back (and better!) next year.

Congratulations and good luck to both teams.

Got a quick scouting report for us?

Got a quick scouting report for us?

Yep Goodpasture is the best AA team in the Mid-state and State! They have it all! If Cartwright is not dirty by the 2nd inning I will be surprised! GREAT player plus the whole package for a team! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />