Hampton Scrimmage

dawgbacker

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think Cloudland is going against South Greene some time this week. If anyone knows when and where both teams scrimmage ,I'd like to know. Need a fix.

Hey pujo did you go to johnson county and watch cloudland play last friday? If you did what do you think about either team? I know johnson county looked pretty tough, and cloudland was having a hard time putting things togeather. I know its still early

Hey pujo did you go to johnson county and watch cloudland play last friday? If you did what do you think about either team? I know johnson county looked pretty tough, and cloudland was having a hard time putting things togeather. I know its still early

Didn't get to go,busy with baseball this time of year. I heard Cloudland had a tough time,but I expect alot of teams will have a tough time with Johnson Co .

Pujo im pretty sure C-Land will be @ South Greene Thursday evening

Thanks Nole, got a baseball game thrusday evening.Cloudland should fare a little better against South Greene. Johnson Co will be a tough match up for alot of people. I guess I can wait a couple of months, It'll be time for the real thing before you know it.

Anyone know how the Cloudland scrimmage went, I heard that South Greene roughed up Elizabethton. Could just be a rumor.

NO South Greene didnt rough up the ELIZABETHTON THE SCORE WAS ELIZ-10TD'S SOUTH GREENE =2TD'S. ELIZ DEFENSE TOOK T TOO SG AND PICKED OFF 5 PASSES AND RECOVERED 5 FUMBLES NOT TO MENTION THEY STILL DONT HAVE DEREK CARR BACK IN THE BACKFIELD RUNNING TD'S CAUSE HE'S STILL IN TRACK.

NO South Greene didnt rough up the ELIZABETHTON THE SCORE WAS ELIZ-10TD'S SOUTH GREENE =2TD'S. ELIZ DEFENSE TOOK T TOO SG AND PICKED OFF 5 PASSES AND RECOVERED 5 FUMBLES NOT TO MENTION THEY STILL DONT HAVE DEREK CARR BACK IN THE BACKFIELD RUNNING TD'S CAUSE HE'S STILL IN TRACK.

Sorry about that, it sounded pretty strange to me, South Greene has not been all that strong lately and I figure the Cylones to be a pretty good team. The only thing I could think was ,maybe Elizabethton had several players missing.