Lawrence Co. at Coffee Co.

chs4life

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update. This should be a great game. Every game these two teams have played against each other this year have been good games and this one should not be any different. I hope our Lady Cats can pull this one out and bring home a Regional Championship. I also wish Coffee County well in the Sub-State, but I hope they lose tonight.

Coffee County wins it 7-0! Way to go Lady Raiders! Good Luck Friday night!

Great game I left a few minutes early but listen to the end on the radio, great job ladies and of course "Lucky" you do an outstanding job! Only one game from the Boro and the Mighty Wildkittens will pay at the door to see you all play! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Great game I left a few minutes early but listen to the end on the radio, great job ladies and of course "Lucky" you do an outstanding job! Only one game from the Boro and the Mighty Wildkittens will pay at the door to see you all play! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I think I saw you in the crowd. Thanks for listening.