lexington field still soggy

88duck

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to find the closest dry field they can find and play today.

The field conditions are awful in Lexington , we got more rain last night when most of the area didn`t . supposed to rain most of the day today .

It would not benefit Red Tigers or Green tigers to have to play today, then again tomorrow in an elimination game .

whoever made the decision to not to play yesterday made a bad choice. anyone with a brain could of looked at the weather forcast could of seen yesterday was the day to get it in no matter the circumstances. it would be ashame if bolivar doesn't have a chance to host a game.

Playing on a muddy unsafe field would have been an even worse choice . it rained hard for about 2 hours right at sundown last night , if they would have tried to play it would have rained in the last innings .

Everyone would love to see this matchup ,but not if the players aren`t safe.

Playing on a muddy unsafe field would have been an even worse choice . it rained hard for about 2 hours right at sundown last night , if they would have tried to play it would have rained in the last innings .

Everyone would love to see this matchup ,but not if the players aren`t safe.

what about playing tuesday like the teams who wanted to get the games in for sure. just seems like people didn't use their heads.

what about playing tuesday like the teams who wanted to get the games in for sure. just seems like people didn't use their heads.

I agree with you there gerry Bertier,,,, seems like they had options earlier but didn`t act ,,,now options are VERY limited . I would hate to see Franklin Road Academy or David Lipscomb advance because our crappy weather forced back to back games just to decide who would host a game between red and green Tigers.

I agree with you there gerry Bertier,,,, seems like they had options earlier but didn`t act ,,,now options are VERY limited . I would hate to see Franklin Road Academy or David Lipscomb advance because our crappy weather forced back to back games just to decide who would host a game between red and green Tigers.

I dont plan my outings on weather forcasts...........What is the difference in playing Thurs and Fri over Mon and Tues

You have to remember that Lexington has to share a field unlike most teams throughout the state... The Babe Ruth had scheduled games for that night. Cant help that the school system wont get the High School their own field...

You have to remember that Lexington has to share a field unlike most teams throughout the state... The Babe Ruth had scheduled games for that night. Cant help that the school system wont get the High School their own field...

High School games always override Babe Ruth games in Lexington. Unless it has changed this year. Should have played Tuesday. I hope this doesn't come back to bite them. I really hope to see them at the Boro again this year.