Thompson already in trouble at Ridgeway

Macnarry

"Cedric or no one else has won at Wooddale since. "

Are you out of your rabbit mind ? No, Miller didn't win the state championship but he turned that program around and moved up to 5A from 4A and beat local powers like Germantown, Collierville, Whitehaven around the city. Yeah he is emotional and have thrown one too many temper tantrums, but to sit here and discredit what he did at Woodale is absurd ! He took a sub mediocre football program and turned them into contenders, Did he or didn't he get screwed twice in games against Ridgeway ? Well that remains to be answered depending on who's talking.

Welcome to boards - watch the language.

-Sol

Tell you what...Go back and research it and tell me the years Wooddale won a region 8 championship in the 4A while he was at Wooddale! Tell me when he was a runner-up! Ain't gonna be!! Couldn't beat Melrose, East, or Fairley. Was lucky to even make the playoffs most years. Get your facts straight on who should be scared! It sure wasn't the folks in 4A!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what...Go back and research it and tell me the years Wooddale won a region 8 championship in the 4A while he was at Wooddale! Tell me when he was a runner-up! Ain't gonna be!! Couldn't beat Melrose, East, or Fairley. Was lucky to even make the playoffs most years. Get your facts straight on who should be scared! It sure wasn't the folks in 4A!!!!

05-06 season wooddale played east in the season opener and had them beat in the first qt. 25-6 or something very close to that and ended up losing 54-31 or something very close to that score. The thing that jumps out at me the most was even down the east team was never rattled by wooddale and as soon as thing started going wrong for wooddale they feel apart. Another thing that jumps to mind was that wooddale with a large lead never ran the ball a single time after the first qt. and didn't score another offensive touchdown the rest of the game. they did score a touchdown with a kickoff return. My point being the top 3 in 4-a I don't think have ever been scared of wooddale. I know my example was just one game but I think it represents the troubles wooddale has had contending year in year out.

how do you blame the officials in a 40-3 loss to Ridgeway?

Oh come on...Does this sound familiar? " I don't care...WE WAS CHEATED!". It doesn't matter if the score was Whitehaven 74 - Northside 0, the cry WE WAS CHEATED would still ring out to explain the failure of a particular group. Always has been the answer for failure, and always will be in the future. You know it and I know it.

• 2 weeks later...

"Cedric or no one else has won at Wooddale since. "

Are you out of your rabbit mind ? No, Miller didn't win the state championship but he turned that program around and moved up to 5A from 4A and beat local powers like Germantown, Collierville, Whitehaven around the city.

Correction- Wooddale 0-3 against Collierville. if you were wondering