Smyrna vs LC

alan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna Destroyed Lincoln county.....49-0....once again..the defense really Got to the ball and Just blow up lincoln couty...NOt that Lincoln is a bad team..they showed speed at The Quaterback position.Decent kid back that at the signal caller.....Smyrna Just ran the ball With Hicks and flemming...Bryson Out for Undisclosed reasons.....Dakota Brown also did a well job.....Hager had a touchdown and a INT almost returned for a touch down...Smyrna 's Got a Great defense this year i look forward to Watching a few players on this team.Lincoln couty at times show Offensive and defensive promise but just couldnt..keep it going.

Smyrna Destroyed Lincoln county.....49-0....once again..the defense really Got to the ball and Just blow up lincoln couty...NOt that Lincoln is a bad team..they showed speed at The Quaterback position.Decent kid back that at the signal caller.....Smyrna Just ran the ball With Hicks and flemming...Bryson Out for Undisclosed reasons.....Dakota Brown also did a well job.....Hager had a touchdown and a INT almost returned for a touch down...Smyrna 's Got a Great defense this year i look forward to Watching a few players on this team.Lincoln couty at times show Offensive and defensive promise but just couldnt..keep it going.

see my previous post...i told you so...

alot of folks don't realize how much talent the bulldogs have in the pipeline...

smyrna wins region 4-5a...blackman comes in 2nd...oakland...wilson central...lebanon fight for 3rd place

they also have a very good new head coach and offensive coor...

Once you develop the winning attitude at a school, it is sort of like an avalanche. Smyrna will be loaded for yrs to come with Torey Patterson at SMS. He does a really great job there.

Tiger, seems like you settled down now and realize that the new coach is going to do okay? Is Mitchell still with you guys? How about Coach Mid?

Smyrna has looked good but this is only spring and these were only scrimmages. Remember they play the toughest schedule in the state. Much work still to be done. They must stay hungry!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Should be an exciting season. GO DAWGS!!!

Guest workinprogress

Once you develop the winning attitude at a school, it is sort of like an avalanche. Smyrna will be loaded for yrs to come with Torey Patterson at SMS. He does a really great job there.Tiger, seems like you settled down now and realize that the new coach is going to do okay? Is Mitchell still with you guys? How about Coach Mid?

I saw on the tssaa site that SMS had an immediate opening for a head football coach. Did Patterson leave and if so where did he go.

I saw on the tssaa site that SMS had an immediate opening for a head football coach. Did Patterson leave and if so where did he go.

WHOA....if Torey left that is bad news for Smyrna High School. He has made an imprint on that school! I know he was wanting to go to a high school and wonder if he got one of the jobs still floating around? He will be missed at SMS. Great guy! Anyone know where he went?

Mitchell is no longer the coach at Smyrna High....He was fired for again undiscloed reasons.....Smyrna middle coach patterson wasnt as much of an impact as danny williams was...winning championships year in and yera out......Yes i know its just the spring..but the way these guys have been playing is incrediable....I expect the race for the 5A gold ball to be a good one.....

Mitchell is no longer the coach at Smyrna High....He was fired for again undiscloed reasons.....Smyrna middle coach patterson wasnt as much of an impact as danny williams was...winning championships year in and yera out......Yes i know its just the spring..but the way these guys have been playing is incrediable....I expect the race for the 5A gold ball to be a good one.....

WHAAAAAAT?? Mitchell fired? Do you mean as a coach or as a teacher? I cannot imagine him doing anything wrong! As for Coach Williams, he may have won some championships at SMS, but one of the SHS boosters told me that the kids from his teams were very undisciplined. When he came over to be the head coach for the freshmen team at SHS, he was fired before the first game even took place ! Patterson's team won championships too.....just ask CMS or BMS.

Heard he will be coaching with hester

I wish we could have snagged him as an asst at Oakland.