why did the northeast topic get closed

navygold11

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the board rules and they tell you what and what you cannot say. Personal attacks are against board rules, as well as language.

Heard from a source the new head coach will be named tonight, Wednesday, and two weeks. Good luck to that guy!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

yup sounds about right.

thatts a couple of the dates we heard today.

who are your sources?

YEA I WOULD THINK IT GOT STOPPED BECAUSE IT BEGIN TO GET A LIL OUT OF CONTROL..... I DID HERE SOMEONE SAY THE COACH SHOULD BE NAME NO LATER THEN THURSDAY THO....

So why has it taken so long? Let me guess, they wanted to make it a great surprise for all the community when they announce the new head coach. Timing is everyting you know! Gives the new head coach all summer to incoperate a new scheme, and hire quality highly qualified coaches. Any takers? Took them 7 months to hire a head coach, and will it take that long to hire assistants. Will the former coaches rethink leaving and drawl a supplement? Man this is a shame to the community of Clarksville. We look like a joke to the state of Tennessee.

So are the old coaches helping out?

So why has it taken so long? Let me guess, they wanted to make it a great surprise for all the community when they announce the new head coach. Timing is everyting you know! Gives the new head coach all summer to incoperate a new scheme, and hire quality highly qualified coaches. Any takers? Took them 7 months to hire a head coach, and will it take that long to hire assistants. Will the former coaches rethink leaving and drawl a supplement? Man this is a shame to the community of Clarksville. We look like a joke to the state of Tennessee.

So are the old coaches helping out?

It will get much better for the Eagles soon. Hang in there, in the mean time the WILDCATS will keep Clarksville, in the running for a top spot for 6-4A. Good luck to all Montgomery Co. teams.

So what is going on in Montgomery County? This is a shame to not have a new head coach in place now. What coaches are left, and who is running the program till the new man is appointed? How are the boys taking the constant change? I wish the Eagles the best, but reading post on their region they are in for a long year. Who is the leading choices? Looks like Montgomery County thinks highly of this program! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

parents, booter club, principals, and the athletic director at central office had a meeting today.

the head coach has been chosen and tomorrow morning we will know if he accepts the job.

to answer some of those questions about coaches we have 4 coaches that coached us and helped us.

as you know coach southerland is gone. but we still have 3 more that arent going anywhere. (they will prob coach on the jv level if the new head coach doesnt hire them)

they are good coaches and i have alot of respect for them coming in and helping us.

right now they are the ones with us every day and stuff.

All the change is hard but we will listen to anyone who is there to help us.

we are working hard because we want a change too and so were trying to do our

part because this time its on us....but yeah were just working hard and doing whatever we can to mae sure we have a good season.

parents, booter club, principals, and the athletic director at central office had a meeting today.

the head coach has been chosen and tomorrow morning we will know if he accepts the job.

to answer some of those questions about coaches we have 4 coaches that coached us and helped us.

as you know coach southerland is gone. but we still have 3 more that arent going anywhere. (they will prob coach on the jv level if the new head coach doesnt hire them)

they are good coaches and i have alot of respect for them coming in and helping us.

right now they are the ones with us every day and stuff.

All the change is hard but we will listen to anyone who is there to help us.

we are working hard because we want a change too and so were trying to do our

part because this time its on us....but yeah were just working hard and doing whatever we can to mae sure we have a good season.

Like I said before,the whole team was hurt by coach southerland leaving,but we have started to learn how to deal with the situation and move-on. We are still gonna work hard to try to have a good season.Coach Southerland told us to give the new coach a chance,so that's what we are gonna do. It's gonna be hard but we are gonna work harder than any other team in Clarksville so we can try to have a sucessful season.