Rockwood Tigers

eastTNfootballFAN1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood is a solid baseball team. They have really been fielding the ball great this year. Their bats arent as strong this year as they were last year, but everyone knows that defense wins championships. If Rockwood can get their bats going along with thier great defense, they can be a force to reckon with. Rockwood has hit good pitching pretty well this year. It seems like its always the bad pitchers they cant hit off of. They will see nothing but good pitching, so the Tigers might have a shot.

Rockwood is a solid baseball team. They have really been fielding the ball great this year. Their bats arent as strong this year as they were last year, but everyone knows that defense wins championships. If Rockwood can get their bats going along with thier great defense, they can be a force to reckon with. Rockwood has hit good pitching pretty well this year. It seems like its always the bad pitchers they cant hit off of. They will see nothing but good pitching, so the Tigers might have a shot.

Congrats to Rockwood see you at the state...

your friends in Lookout Valley /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to Rockwood see you at the state...

your friends in Lookout Valley /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think LV has "Men Crushes" on Rockwood! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think LV has "Men Crushes" on Rockwood! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Its people like you that get on my nerves. LV and Rockwood have great sportsmanship towards each other and both teams respect each other. Its people like you that get on here and have to say derogative things towards two teams that have great sportsmanship!

You must play on one of the teams either Rockwood or Lookout Valley BEAT! Both these Teams are Tallent & have Class. Something you are lacking. Oh Yea, they are both in the hunt for a State title again. Stop by the game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You must play on one of the teams either Rockwood or Lookout Valley BEAT! Both these Teams are Tallent & have Class. Something you are lacking. Oh Yea, they are both in the hunt for a State title again. Stop by the game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe you all can go out for a team dinner with each other at the Boro. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bring flowers... /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Maybe you all can go out for a team dinner with each other at the Boro. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bring flowers... /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

yeah go to longhorns as they are great sponsors of RIVERDALE baseball

I have heard good things bout both teams and congrats to both for making it to the state tourny. I have been following Summertown almost all yr and i am sur they will look forward to play either of these teams. (Teams that have class) This will be a good nxt week

I have heard good things bout both teams and congrats to both for making it to the state tourny. I have been following Summertown almost all yr and i am sur they will look forward to play either of these teams. (Teams that have class) This will be a good nxt week

Good Luck Summertown. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />